Chapter 1

A/n
So to clarify...

Is for the characters actively thinking of past events in present time.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Are for flack backs.

Alright Enjoy!!!😁

●~~~~~~◆~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~◆~~~~~~●

"Jaxon! Get your lazy ass up! We gotta be at the studio in five, mate!" I hear my fellow bandmate Nix call out to me as he rushes into the adjoining bathroom.

I finally pick myself up after he begins to threaten me with a bucket of cold water.

Nix was the mother hen type and that was fine, sometimes.

He could be really overbearing on the occurring occasion of many other times.

It just seemed like he didn't understand that I didn't need to be coddled and treated like a child.

"Don't forget to wash behind your ears and to brush your teeth and to wear clean underwear and-!" Nix is rambling off to me.

I cut him off, with my pillow hitting him in his face.

He frowns at me with that.

"Don't worry..I'm fine stop hovering." I say to him as I climb completly out of bed.

It fine he is suffocating sometimes.

It shows he cares about me and not just what I can do with a simple melody.

Nix is my bestfriend. He was there after...

Shit. I can't be thinking about this right now.

If I don't know if I've gotten over the whole breakdown thing that happens every time I think of....

No.

I roughly take a red patterned flannel, with my favorite shirt our of my suitcase. I always wear it on days like this. When I want to be near him but he doesn't want anything to do with me.

He was driving me up the walls, and he wasn't even here to help me to calm down.

He wasn't here to calm my mind when it went into overdrive.

That I had been writing each and every song, since the day I left, for him no one knew but me. It was my dirty little secret. One I intended to keep.

Nix walked back into the room as he frowns me, as I am pulling up a pair of grey, ripped shinny jeans. I pull a beanie over my mass of ink black curls. Nix's eyes narrow as he watches me not even bore with my hair.

I smile to reassure him. I know what he is thinking. Something must be wrong, but no, that's not it.

I'm usually super meticulous when it comes to my hair, not today though.

I simply want to get it over with.

I can already tell that no matter how I try to pretend otherwise, that today will he hell for me.