Chapter 11

*Lily POV*

We were staying here for 5 days. It has been 3 days now. He wants to go home early to take care of his pack. I want to too but he doesn't no that. I'm going to tell him.

"Blake. I need to talk to you."I said

"What is it, love."He said

"I want to go back to take care of the pack," I said

"You do."He said

"Yes," I said  

We packed up our stuff making our way to the pack. 3 hours later we made it to the pack. He took all our stuff and put it up in the room. I took off my clothes in front of him hopping into the shower. A few minutes later he hopped in the shower with me. We took about a half hour in the shower. I got out and put on some black sweat pants and a red tank top. It had a skull on the back of the shirt. He got out with black shorts and no shirt. I looked at him wide eyes. 

"Are you working out more."I said will amazement.

"Yes. Is that a problem."He said

"No. It turns me on."I said em barrenest 

"Oh, it does."He said with a big smile. 

He put a shirt on and kissed me before he went to go take care of our pack. I got to catch up on sleep so I went into bed and passes out.

*Blake POV*

After leaving her I feel really sad. She like a brand of heron for me. Like I have to be near her 24/7. I can never leave her side. I practiced fighting in case someone wants to kill someone. Example my mate. No one will ever touch my mate. I told them the rule on what to do and not what to do during the fighting. After that, I wanted to go back upstairs. I went thru the door with lily sleeping on the bed. I took off my shirt and pant and climbed into bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist falling asleep instantly. 

Vote and comment :)