Chapter 14

*Lily POV*

1 month later.

I was laying on my bed with drake watching a movie. A movie called The Longest Ride. So far the movie is really good. I was getting cold so I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. His eyes were glued to the TV. I laid my head on his chest. I fell asleep. Before it was in a deep sleep I felt him put his hand on my stomach. 

*Blake POV*

This movie is so good. I saw that my mate fell asleep. I just kept on watching the movie. I felt the baby kick. My baby boy is going to be as strong as me. I can feel it. I can't wait to see my baby boy for the first time. The movie was over. I gently put her on the cushion next to me walking over to the TV to get the DVD. I put the movie back on the rack. I picked up my mate bringing her to the bed. We both could not go back to bed after 4:45 so we stayed up and watched the movie. I think it caught up to her. 

"Everyone come outback," I said thru the mind link. 

I was already in the back yard waiting for everyone. People started arriving. 

"Thank for coming. Just for safety for your Luna. I am going to assign you to a spot where you have to keep watch. Make sure no one comes on our land."I said

"Nathan, Lucas, Bradly, Aiden, And John please step ford. That is the morning crew. "I said in my alpha voice. 

They all were standing in a line in front of me.

"Spread out along the border. Don't let anyone come thru. If some does cross the board mind-link me."I said

They followed my instruction. 

"I will do another crew at midnight. That crew is Ethan, Tim, Hunter, Bryan, and Dylan. Switch space with anyone at midnight."I said

"You are dismissed, "I said walking back up to the room. 

She was still fast asleep when I opened the door. It was 6:34. I took off my pants and shirt and went back to bed. 

*Lily POV* 

I had pain in my stomach. I got off the bed running to the bathroom puking. I felt him holding my hair for me. He scared me. After I was done I brushed my teeth. He checks the time going downstairs. 3 minutes later he came back with a tray of food. He put the tray on my lap. I ate the food I wanting pushing the tray of my legs. He ate the rest I did not want. I skipped lunch and dinner because I was sleeping. It is already 8:00. I am already ready for bed so I laid on the bed. He put the Blanket on me and him. He rested his hand on my stomach. 

"Goodnight my mate."He said

That was new. I like it.

"Goodnight, "I said 

Vote and Comment :)