Cuddle Buddy

The storm woke up sam's mind, struggling to open his eyes because of the lights which is strange. Moving his left arm finding donna's body. He almost travel the whole bed but he did not touch anything. Between them donna is the first one to woke up but in this kind of weather they are like a magnet together. Sam stands up and find donna, she is in the kitchen drinking a coffee and wearing like 3 jackets and blankets around her.

"hey baby what can I get you?" she says as soon as she see sam is looking at her. "I can get my self what ever I want, that's why I have you" he winked at her, donna smiles before she speak sam ask "something wrong baby?" he comes close and held her forehead "shit, come on let me get you in bed, I'll make you soup and I'll get you medicine and let's sleep" Donna is heating up like a fire and doesn't know what to do he just carries donna like how the groom carries his bride to the bedroom.

Donna whisper in sam's ear "you don't have to, I'm fine, a 100 percent fine" she smiles but sam doesn't look impress "no your not wait me here okay? I love you" he kisses Donna's forehead and head to the kitchen. Donna smiles and think how he can get a guy such like sam like does she deserve a life like this. Yeah she is not feeling well but she's sure she can handle it. Before a tear drop off of her eyes sam arrives with soup, a glass of water, and some medicines in tray. "is there a patient here named Donna sheridan carmichael? I'm here to take care of here. I heard she is beautiful" Donna answered "I heared she's sexy too" they both giggles. Laughing at some nonsense conversation.
Sam helps donna eat her soup and she smiles to him "sam i wanna ask you something?" donna breaking the silence of the room "yes baby? What it is?" sam asks "nothing, i just love you so much, and i dont know what the hell did I do to have you" donna says with her puppy eyes on sam, sam blushes and answers "aww, that's so sweet of you, i love you too. You deserve all thats why im yours. Now, Get you ass down and sleep" donna frowns and says "i am fine, my ass is 100 percent fine" sam lifts his left eyebrow and day's "NO, you need sleep babygirl" donna smiles and replies "no baby, i need you" sam puffs and says "okay baby remember this, you have me, forever. Wait me here i'll just put these in kitchen and lets sleep together" sam heads to kitchen and donna fixes their bed. Soon as sam comes back from kitchen donna in now lying down in the bed. Sam lies down to the bed too and wrapped his arms to donna's body. "you know what? I can have you and sleep at the same time" Donna while listening to Sam's heart beat "yea you're right, you're my cuddle buddy, I love you" he kisses her head and closes his eyes "I love you too my cuddle buddy" she smiles and closes her eyes too.