Valentines Gift

"Happy valentines day baby" Pierce says kissing Meryl but breaking it because...... "I have a gift for you" he continued dragging her by hand and leading them to their bedroom.

Meryl gets excited. Even though Pierce really give gifts occasionally or if he just feeling it, it really never loss her excitement.

"Lock the door and sit on the bed" Pierce says and Meryl obeys. As she did that, Pierce goes to jthe wardrobe to get something.

"Close your eyes, Darling!!!" Pierce shouts from the small dressing room. Obeying to his order, Meryl closes her eyes and waited for Pierce. Pierce walk towards to Meryl as she closes her eyes. With the gift hidden in his back, he moves closer to Meryl. With a rose and a key of the jeep she says she always wanted. Pierce reveal the items at her face. When the rose bumped to her mouth, and without opening her eyes, she quickly open her mouth and sucked the rose. When she feels its not the one she expected she opens her eyes and sees a giggling Pierce, out of his breath.

"Ops" She says and bit her fingers. Pierce hug her as he laugh. His body is trembling and it cause her to laugh too. Oh my god, I'm so stupid. Meryl says to herself. "I thought it is....." Meryl trailed off.

"Don't worry, You'll get that part of your present later" Pierce says winking at her. "Come on, Let's check your new Jeep"