McDonalds

Pierce is now on the way to their house when he realize he is starving, he wants burger and fries but before going to the drive thru Mcdonalds he called Meryl in case of Meryl wants something to eat.

*ringing*

*ringing*

"hello pierce? Where the hell are you? Its already 10:51 pm! " Meryl scolded but pierce change the topic by asking "im going to buy my self a burger and fries want something?" he ask, he knew they have no food in their house because it's late. "uhmm no I'm fine, just get your ass here I really miss you" she answered "what? It's been 12 hours when I left home" pierce chuckles "okay see you later, love you" he also says to her "okay I love you too, take care"

He already have his bigmac burger and medium fries and he's 20 minutes away from their house. After a 20 minutes drive pierce finally arrived and now parking his car to their parking lot. He enter to their garage and headed to their kitchen "Merylllllllllll baby I'm homeeeeeee" he shouts as he calls, he can hear excited foot steep from their stairs. Meryl runs towards him and jumped to him, pierce chuckles and catches Meryl he kisses her lips, down to her neck and when pierce is about to remove Meryl's thin and soft robe she stops him "whoa whoa, let's eat your food" she says as she get off to pierce, grabbed the food and walks towards the sofa.

"Meryl babe I just call you like 30 minutes ago. I ask you if you want something" he shouts as he follow Meryl to the sofa, she just give a soft smile at him and bite his burger. Pierce can't resist the smile "okay I'll just call McDonalds to order my food" Pierce sits to the sofa and he get's his phone to his pocket and start dialing McDonald's hotline.

*ringing*

"hello sir pierce thank you for calling what is your order"

"uhmm I would like to have Big Mac and and fries"

"okay bigmac and fries,  what's the size sir?"

"ugh what's the size? Its-"

"LARGE AND I WANT SOME CHICKEN NUGGETS" Meryl scream and bites Pierce' burger

"you hear that? Large fries and 1 order of chicken nuggets"

"okay sir 1 Big Mac, 1 fries large and 1 order of chicken nuggets it will be $9.95. And your order will be there in 30 minutes"

"okay" pierce replies and the call ended

"hey look at me" Meryl calls him, pierce wants to ignore her but he can't resist her. Pierce looks immediately and frowns, "look I'm sorry" she gives him a puppy eyes and pierce chuckles as respond "it's okay, at least you have eaten" Pierce's lips and eyes smiles "oh my god my heart just melt,  I love you" Pierce just kisses Meryl, Pierce can taste as savory of burger and smells the the rose scent of Meryl while she is crawling to sit to Pierce lap, she tugs Pierce hair when he kisses her neck, she removes his T-shirt and pierce starts to untie her robe, when he is about to remove her robe the doorbell rang "what the fuck? Its already 30 minutes and were just kissing? Ughh" he complains "I guess you're too slow" she laugh "go open the door" she commands and Pierce quickly comply.

Pierce quickly wear his T-shirt and goes to the door and opened it, he got 40 bucks and he give it to the delivery guy and he grabbed the food immediately. He sits besides Meryl and unwrapped the snack, he started to eat his burger because he is really hungry "you were really hungry huh, when is the last time you eat?" she asks as she is chewing the chicken nuggets, Pierce remembers that he just eat breakfast, when Meryl prepared him a breakfast after that he hasn't eat anything, he knows she will be angry if she finds out that he just eat breakfast "ugh, uhm Colin and I eat bread and im eating this burger" Pierce smiles as he explains, Meryl is not impressed, raising her right eyebrow "well, I eat your burger so I will forgive you but next time! Please take a time to eat, atleast bread I knew you didn't eat anything i have my eye on you" Meryl theartened Pierce "okay okay I'm sorry" he grabs Meryl's head to his face so he can kiss her forehead, "you know what? Let's watch movie" he offers "yes that's good" and they watched movie while eating their own meal together.