Press conference

July 10 2008 (I'm sorry this is my own date)

"what is the easiest thing you have done in filming Mamma Mia?" reporter asks. "It is obvious? Of course kissing meryl" he laughs and winked at the reporter. "oh yeah, kissing and ripping your shirt" Meryl laughs and he touches pierce lap and starting to massage it. Going up and down causing pierce to jump. Pierce gave him a  *are you serious?* look. Meryl get the pen and paper in front of her and start writing "you owe me one Brosnan I hate you" as she slip it towards to pierce she is listening to another reporter who is asking her. "In spandex are you able to wear undies" meryl isn't impressed with the question, pierce looked at her and "next question please" pierce gave the reporter a *get out of here* look. Meryl is speechless. And the press conference is about 30 minutes. "I think this press conference is done. What an stupid shit question" Meryl said exiting the stage. Pierce followed her to her dressing room. "hey baby are you okay" he ask and hugged her behind. "yes, I just showed the world that I hate being asked that kind of questions you know" Meryl respond while pierce is sucking her neck.

"I owe you one right? Come on let's go home." he says, know she's tugging his hair and humping into him. "why go home while we can do it here?" they giggles and made love.