liii. moving along

FIFTY THREE : INSTAGRAM
SEPTEMBER 26TH

TOM HOLLAND 'ACCIDENTALLY' SPOILS GIRLFRIEND'S NEW MOVIE ROLE

Just yesterday, Tom Holland accidentally spoiled a huge secret (once again.) A few months ago, there were rumors of his girlfriend Anna Wright auditioning for an undisclosed movie role. She was keeping it a secret, but maybe Tom Holland was too excited about her becoming a double threat and accidentally spilled the secret.

via: annaupdates on Twitter

Anna is supposed to be casted to play Gwen Stacy in an undisclosed Marvel movie, and fans are believing its for a new Spider-Man movie.

Anna first got her introduction into acting when she was only five years old, and now she's resurfacing back to her roots. She has been in other Marvel movies but her roles were very minimal.

She appeared in occasional New York scenes in the first Avengers movie, and even got a split second of screen time talking with Chris Evans. We're excited if her little cameos were a type of prequel for her new role in the movie.

However, some hardcore Marvel fans are upset that Gwen is not going to be introduced into the movie without blonde hair. However, a vast majority of the fandom is happy that Anna is playing this part.

We're excited to see where this takes her career!

TRENDING NOW:

Stella Foster and Harrison Osterfield Address The Crazy Engagement Rumors

Anna Wright Already Talks About A New Album!

READER COMMENTS:

user1: SHE OWNS MY ASS IMMA BUY 600 COPIES OF THIS NEW MOVIE IDC

user2: yikes, we don't want her!

user3: look at my queen finessing all these opportunities!!