lvii. has she given up?

FIFTY SEVEN : ARTICLE
october 3rd

HAS ANNA WRIGHT GIVEN UP?

Only a few days have passed since Anna Wright's role was confirmed as playing a brand new character, instead of Gwen Stacy; whom she was rumored to be playing. According to her co-stars, Anna's character is supposed to have a rather large impact on Peter Parker.

"Alex is an assassin and sister to Wolverine's friend Charlemagne. In this story, after Peter/Spider-Man accidentally kills Charlemagne, he vows to stay in Europe to protect Alex from rival terrorist groups. Over the course of his stay, Peter falls in love with Alex, despite the fact that he's involved with Mary Jane Watson back in New York."

However this character could be portrayed different than in the books. In the comics, Alex (real name unknown) is portrayed as blonde. When fans found out that Anna is not playing Gwen Stacy and instead Alex, they seemed to have nothing against her; despite attacking her for not being blonde in the first place.

However, many have believed that Anna has given up on trying to get the fans and the people in general to like her. She has received an abundance of unnecessary hate in the past week or so. She has since disabled her comments on her posts.

However, she has gotten support from her new co-stars; including Sebastian Stan, Elizabeth Olsen, Anthony Mackie, and plenty more.

We just hope she feels better soon, and that the haters don't get to her. We truly want the best!

TRENDING NOW:

Anna Wright Leaves Restaurant In Tears With Boyfriend Tom Holland

Friends Stick Up For Anna Wright!

READER COMMENTS:

user1: aw I feel so bad for my bb :(

user2: literally who cares abt her

user3: she doesn't deserve this omg