Chapter 16 - Kiss of Death part 2

Finally the next chapter!!
.
.
.
.
.
"huh?". "It's me grandpa, Haru-chan". I looked at him. "Do you remember me? When me and Akira used to play together?"

"Ah!, you're that clumsy little girl who used trip on about every places". "Hahaha! Now I remember".

"Die". I glared at him.

"Try me!!". He glares back.

"Hmp, for a grandpa you sure are still strong". I waved my hair.

"Did I made you mad?! kekeke". 

"tch".

"Be careful now! You might trip. Kekekeke". Ready to engage.

"Here I go!".

Nosy grandpa and I were suppose to engage, until.

"Grandpa! Grandpa! Mom is calling you!". A familiar voice shouted.

I stopped beating this grandpa into a pulp and saw Akira. He stepped outside and already..grandpa went inside, Akira looked at me.

"A-Akira!! It-It's me Haru!?". I smiled.

"Who?And How did you know me?". He looks confused.

"Haru? Childhood friends remember?? Until I went to foreign states with my parents??".

"Sorry! Sorry! I don't remember any Haru back then. I'm sorry, you might be mistaken". He went inside, closed their gate.

"Akira-kun...oi! Wait!"

"I'm really sorry, you might've been in the wrong place". "Why did you come here".

"Huh? What!? Grandpa knows me? Why can't you? Oi! Akira!". Tears*

"Why won't you recognize me?".

.

.

As Akira went inside, I too...went home.

Akira's POV

I went to my bedroom realizing, grandpa knocked and went in.

"What is it?". I looked at my old notebook.

"You know...You should tell her that you know her instead of hurting her". 

"It's better that way. She shouldn't get involved with us not here and not now!". I said.

"Her trip back here.....back to Japan.......She..already is involved you know?"

"I KNOW THAT!". I shouted.

"It's for the best, am I right?". "Time for me to sleep, it's midnight..you..you should sleep too".

"Ye-yeah...it's for the best".

"Night".

"Death...huh?"