Ryan and Chaz

Okay. Let's stop. Pause. And think about what just happened. Did Usher Raymond, the singer/ uncle just slap me? I can't believe it. I felt a big pang of shock and pain fly through me when Usher slapped me across the face. I think that's gonna leave a mark in the morning. My face stung as Pattie gasped and ran to my side. The only other adult that ever hit me was my mom. And I wouldn't even count her! Usher just made a blank face, staring at his hand, since he couldn't believe what he had done either. What he did, just brought memories back. When my mom used to hit me for no apparent reason, obviously since she wasn't in a right state of mind. Or how about that one guy that beat me up in my own room because I refused to be raped? Did I mention that my Mommy dearest brought him home?  He beat me up so hard that in the morning I could barely walk. I had marks everywhere, it took like a month for some of those scars to go away.

   I got up off the floor, ignoring Pattie's pleas for me to just calm down. I tried to hold in my tears, to show him that I was stronger than that, but they just came all out. I was sobbing uncontrollably as I looked at Usher, who was still staring at that hand that slapped me.

   "You know what, tomorrow I'm leaving to go back to my mother's. This isn't worth it." I ran up the stairs, more like stomping though, ignoring Pattie who was yelling at Usher and trying to talk to him. I slammed my door as hard as I could as I plopped down on my bed and started crying loudly. I didn't even notice Justin standing next to my bed. I was so sidetracked on Pattie yelling at Usher, that I didn't even see Justin at my bedside. I was trying to hold back my tears because he was there, but in the end I just gave up and continued to cry into my pillow. Justin laid down next to me and stroked my hair while he was rubbing my back. Why is he doing this? He should be mad at me for Selena. He shouldn't be helping me at all.

   "I'm so sorry Ri, this would have never happened if I would have found out that Selena was lying."  As much as I wanted to say something, I just kept my mouth shut. Hmm.. I wonder how he found out that she was lying. Part of me wanted to blame it all on Selena, but the other part, is blaming myself. I mean it is kind of my fault though for not listening.

  "Come here." Justin said, whispering, calmy and soft. I obeyed as I sniffed and put my head on his lap. I hope he didn't like those pants, because my mascara is running like crazy. My breathing was a little heavy, but Justin was rubbing my back, so it was kind of comforting.

 "Does it hurt or sting?"

"Both." Kind of like my heart right now. It hurt like hell. Jeesh, couldn't he go just a bit easier on me? Justin cupped my face in his hands and stroked my cheeks. I flinched and pulled away once he got to the sore spot. But, he just cupped my face in his hands again, but didn't do anything. Then he slowly inched his face close to mine and gently kissed my sore spot, careful not to hurt it.

"There. Much better." He said chuckling. I couldn't help but smile and laugh quietly at him.

"Oh gawd, you're such a flirt when I look like road kill. You have got to be the third kiss I've gotten today."

"Who are the other two?"

"Cody and Ben."

"Cody kissed you? I knew he was feeling you! Stay right here and I'll go get some ice."

Justin gave me my ice and left the room. As soon as he left, I quickly got up, grabbed my iPod, and locked the door behind him. As I was shuffling through my songs, I quickly came across my favorite song, It Will Rain by Bruno Mars. Man I love that singer so much. His soothing lyrics dozed me off to sleep, still in my clothes.

-----------------------

When I woke up the next morning, all I could see were three male figures in my face. Um.. Weird much? They looked awfully familiar. Like I seen pictures of them before. One of course, was Justin. I slowly pried my eyes opened as I looked more closely. I finally found out who it was. I think it was Chaz and Ryan! Justin's Friends. I smiled awkwardly as Chaz and Ryan waved at me.

  "Good morning." Well, what a pleasant surprise. Two random guys in my room. They are pretty hot though, if I may say. I jumped up out of bed and waved at Justin who just stood there staring at his two best friends.

  "They are so weird." I chuckled as Chaz and Ryan joined in.

   "Hey Riles, sorry if they creeped you out in any way. This is Chaz and Ryan, my two best friends back in Canada. Chaz and Ryan, this is Riley, Usher's niece."  I wanted to say ex-niece, but I don't think that's possible in the situation right now. Ryan hugged me in friendly way and Chaz took my hand and kissed it. I blushed as Justin and Ryan rolled their eyes.

  "Now Ri, I need you to hurry it up and get ready since we're going to the beach." Justin said commanding me.

  "Uh, who said I wanted to go?" I said stubbornly, crossing my arms." The boys laughed as I saw Justin looking slightly ticked off.

  "Fine. But you know Usher will be her in li-"

  "I'M COMING!!" I pushed them out the room, closing the door behind me. It's like I could almost feel Justin smirking at me on the other side of the door. That Bastard. But, I needed to get my mind off things so why not go to the beach? I took a shower and freshened up as I looked for a bikini to wear. It was black with little white stars all over. I put a pair of ripped denim short shorts and a tank top with my black sandals. I grabbed everything I needed for the beach. Sunscreen, beach towel, water bottle, and of course, my lovely IPod to keep me company. Is there something he did forget to put in my room? I was so glad that Usher wasn't here because I couldn't even stand to look at him after what happened last night. But I know that I have to face the music sometime though. After all, this IS his house. Hopefully I won't run into him at all today though. Before I left the room, I took a little bit of makeup and covered the bruise on the side of my cheek. It was a little purplish and reddish. How lovely. I wonder what Chaz and Ran thought when they looked at my face, or saw my dried mascara and blood shot eyes. Or how about the fact that I was still wearing the dress from last night? I shrugged it off as I grabbed my bag and ran out the room. Maybe I should stop by the bathroom real quick though to see if the makeup covered it properly.

Δ Justin Δ

She looked oddly hot. I'm not saying that she looked ugly before, it's just that she looks better now. Her ass looked huge! But I think it's just my single guy swag today. I broke up with Selena again, but this time I hope for good. When she told me that she was lying to me about everything that happened with her and Riley, I lost it and broke up with her. She was also cheating on me with this weird underwear model. Like seriously, she traded this sexy piece of meat for some stupid scrub model? Unbelievable. Anyways, it was something about Riley today that made her suddenly more beautiful. I just couldn't stop staring. I felt like a total perv staring at her ass and cleavage. Curse these teenage hormones.  I looked at Chaz and Ryan in the corner of my eyes to see that they were doing the same thing as well. Wow, we're all pervs. We were all about to leave in a minute as soon as Riley comes back from the bathroom. In the process of waiting, my phone started ringing. Ugh! it was my Mom. I went outside to the patio and answered the phone.

  "Hey Mom." I said, trying to hide the annoyance in my voice. She calls me nonstop, all day, everyday.

   "Hey, Justin. I was just calling to ask you how is Riley holding up today and if she isn't mad still about what happened last night." I hesitated a little, remembering grabbing her ass. Okay. Now I really need to stop.

   "Umm, yeah she's just fine, but I don't really think she got over of what Usher did though. I think she's trying to play it cool right now." Even though it happened last night, I think Riley is still kinda pissed off. Though I don't really blame her.

   "That's good. I think. Look, I just told Usher to apologize today and he said that he'll do it, so when she comes back, PLEASE don't let her walk away from him without an apology. I just don't want her to leave."

   Just as I was coming in, I heard the bathroom door opening. Right on time. I don't know how this day is gonna turn out, but I hope it turns out fine today. There is a lot of tension between Usher and Riley and I don't want to be caught in the middle of it.