8 • The three words

Saturday night - the next day...

I sat at the desk tapping my pen, twisting my mouth and rubbing my forehead in hopes of getting any type of knowledge onto the paper. As much as I wanted to join Tom on the couch, watching movies with his arms around me, I had English homework due Monday and I wasn't sure what day I was planning on leaving.

I glanced up to Tom on the couch in the living room, clearly not bored with the show, but bored that I wasn't there with him. He was drumming his fingers on the couch and every few minutes, looking over to me in the kitchen.

I looked back down, turning my attention back to the paper, my eyes flickered from the question to an extract from the book we were reading at school. We hadn't learnt this in class at all. God why can't my teacher just fuck off. "We're just gonna skip this page" she says "it won't come up later" she says. Why do I even bother

My thoughts were interrupted by two warm hand coming in contact with my shoulder, making tense slightly but soon relax remembering it was Tom, not a murderer.

"Can I help?" He asked, still resting his hands on me.

"Well, unless you have 'secretly I'm a English teacher too' hidden up your sleeve, unfortunately not," I joked.

"Just Maths, sorry," he chuckled. He started to rub soft circles on my shoulders with his warm hands, running them down my back too. "You seem stressed."

I nodded.

"You should stop."

I nodded again, unable to speak from the amazing feeling.

"Yes?" He added, unsure of why I wasn't speaking. "Y/n?"

He removed his hands, confused, I rose from the seat, turning to face his body, slowly easing my head up to meet his eyes. His features showed slight confusion but he didn't speak.

My eyes looked down to his lips and that's all I needed to do. Our lips touch, and it is soft and gentle. I felt every movement his lips made in that very moment against mine. His warm, plush lips move against mine, and slowly go for more. "We should go upstairs," I mutter with desire.

He parts from me by a few inches and furrows his eyebrows. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? Well for one I'm your teacher and yeah, I love you, but that does not change the fact that I'm 15 years older than you and again, your teacher."

My face dropped and I flopped back into the uncomfortable chair. I heard him stay for a bit, no longer than 10 seconds though, then start to walk back into the living room.

"Wait." I breathed out, turning to him, jolting up from my seat. He pivoted and raised an eyebrow, totally unaware and unready for what I was about to repeat.

"Did you just—?"

"Yeah." He was quite shocked himself, but excepting it nonetheless.

"Did you mean it?" I croaked almost inaudible of how quiet I was.

He gulped and looked up from the floor, back up to me. "I did," he answered without a doubt.

I took me a few seconds to reply but eventually I spoke up. "I love you too."

We come together slowly and lean in to kiss again, but it's more passionate than before.

My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands situated around my waist as our kisses melted together, slowly backing up till I hit the edge of the table. His hands reached under my thighs and easily lifted me to the table top. My stomach felt like it had flipped a thousands time over.

"Can we go upstairs now?" I asked between kisses.

He nodded as much as he could, trying not to part the moment and I felt his hand grip my thigh, raising me from the table top, but not changing he position on his body. I kept my hands laced together behind his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He went out the kitchen and walked the stairs to his room, carrying me with ease the whole way.

He leaned down to the bed, my back eventually touching the sheets and his knees too, but eventually rising back up again so we could remove our clothing.

Sorry this was kinda short but I don't really want to carry on and give a shitty morning scene tonight, cause the ending of this is already shit anyway. I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Voting and commenting is always appreciated ;)