*NOTICE *

Hello guys, glad to see everyone here, hello my dear readers, voters, how r'll you all doing, love you all, saranghae!!!

Guys, I've edited this story into a new version, plz don't mind it, I thought my writings were not that good as compared to those who writes casually or whatever, so I believe guys you'll forgive me.

Btw, plz don't re-write or plagiarise it without my permission. Well, plz be cooperative through the story,

Any comments good or bad, if it's for the good of this story will be warmly accepted, plz don't forget to vote, comment and tap the thumbs up, coz your one vote is a great treasure to me.

Anyways the characters are below :-

1.Jaeyoon as a cool and beautiful girl described in this book, for her intelligence, for the melodious sound that she can produce from her violin whenever she touches her bow and starts it. She's known for her Beauty!..and the dream for every guy to confess their feelings to her...

2.Jungkook as a boy in lov with this girl, he would run after her and make her agree by any means. Known for his beauty and playfulness. ( but never plays with the feelings of Jaeyoon)...😉 Actually he's a hot guy, whom every girl would fall for...

3.Jimin as a best friend of Jaeyoon, cannot see her cry. ( Known for his cuteness though 😍)...

4.Taehyung as the other best friend of Jaeyoon, he is an alien tho ( joking 👾😜). He loves Jaeyoon and ready to do anything for her . He is known for his alien - Ness and for this beautiful face that can't be compared to even with a girl too...

I just mentioned the below for fun :-

5.Namjoon or we call Rap monster as the cool and sassy God of destruction.!
A helping soul and would always get scolded by......... You know guys who it is 😉

6.Jin as the dad jokes teller,
And known by himself as the Worldwide handsome...

7. Suga as the Swaeg known for his love for pillows and blankets and his beautiful bed. He walks with swaegu everywhere, but quite botherless too...

8.J-hope as the everyone's hope and sunshine, well he hates snageu.... And loves joking around.

A/n note :

Well how are the characters, nice, isn't it. Plz leave your comments, vote for me if you like the chapters and follow me if you like my ideas... Byeeeee👋