Ch. 1 Music Hour

"Bye mom and dad, I'm out
for school" I said to them. And they quickly planted a kiss on my forehead and said with unison " Bye sweetheart".

They gave me a last wave and I hurriedly went for school...

On my way to school, I could hear the sound of footsteps coming towards me and BOOM!

" Ahhhhhh" I shouted so loud while screaming at the top of my lungs, thinking that it's a freaking ghost or a kidnapper.

" Yah pabo, Jaeyoonie, its me, its me. Open your eyes". And when I open it was Tae.  And there, he was, laughing his ass off.

" Yah! you almost scared me to dead, look my heart is still thumping wildly. Aishhhh" I said with an annoyed look.

" Sorry~ chingu-ahh" Tae, while holding his puppy eyes, was pleading me to forgive him.

" Yah Yah, its okay" I just said and without bothering much, I ran away as fast as I could, while teasing him.  "Wait for me" I could hear him yell from behind.
.
.
.

" Yah! Why are you so fast" he said while holding his breath. I chuckled at his cuteness.

We are now at the school campus and walking through the school's hallway. " We are gonna be late, com'on Tae, you lazy butt"

"Yeah, yeah whatever". He rolled his eyes, I know he can't really get along with the words " lazy and butt". Oo Tae...

On our way to the classroom, I could, I mean we could hear some girls shouting and screaming and flirting at the sight of our handsome Tae. Yeah I mean he's handsome. Ho! Ho!

" Taehyung Oppa, I love you. Taehyung oppa, let me be your girlfriend" Half of the girls in campus is right here, flirting their ass off. Oh mighty lord! Please save my beautiful eyes, for its gonna drop down at any moment...

But Tae didn't give a damn. He's Tae and will remain like that forever.

Seeing their Prince walking away without bothering a single thing and the point that he is with me, crossing our arms, the girls were shooting a death glare at me. I'm so dead.

I could sense millions of eyes piercing through me. They were even cursing. But I don't give a damn, he's just my best friend.

" I'm really sick of these " Tae sighed. I am after only one girl and I don't like these flirty beings right here, chasubg after me *this is his thought *

"Handsome Prince, you must be aware that if there is a hotty born on earth, then you must also know that, there are people who are there to adore hotties like you. Got it?"

Looking at me, he suddenly speak up " What did you just say, hot-t-ty" "um, I mean I-I, let's go we are late" I drag him to the entrance and open the door.
A smile could be seen eventually at the word hotty on his face.

He came behind me and followed my way.

" Jaeyoonie, I'm gonna sit with you today"
" There can be some problem " I said, pointing towards the boy who's there sitting, next to my seat.

" Morning! Man. You're early today" Tae jokingly slap Jungkook's arm, making him wake up from his sweet dreams.

" Taehyung - shi, what do you want" Jungkook with a stern look, woke up and asked kindly as if he's a kind man. Bruhh~

" Yah! What's with this man, woke up and then he's like an angel?" Tae spoke up.

While we were in our talks, Mrs. Lee came in then all the students stand up.

We hurriedly went to our particular places and wished her " Annyong ha seyo
( good morning) Mrs.lee "
" Annyong Annyong, please sit down "

For your kind information, she's our music teacher, the great Mrs. Lee.

She suddenly clap her hands and said with a loud voice " So students, what shall we learn today"

Then she waved at me, signaling to come near her.

" Okay, so dear Jaeyoon. Please come here, we would like to hear a short piece of your violin notes." " Um... Sure Mrs. Lee"

Tae gave me a thumbs up and Jongkook gave me a wide smile.

" So everyone I'll play Epiphany from BTS." Then everyone started screaming as if there were no tomorrow.

(A/n:- Guys I forgot to mention that they are already in group, Bts. But the characters will appear eventually in series)

Then as I reached the plat form, I picked up my violin. I started with a hym and sang  while using my violin, especially for the chorus...

A loud thunder from the students could be heard, just after the short piece. " oh my god  , wonderful! Wonderful!
Teacher Lee commented, while tears rolling down her cheeks." It reminded me when your Mr. Lee and my story started ".
Then all the students shouted" OMMO!!! "

" Thank you guys " and after that I kept the violin on self fully packed again and came down towards my seat.

" That was really nice, yoonie" Taehyung exclaimed happily, because I picked a song from their band, from Seok jin oppa, of course.

" YO! Man" I gave him a highfive.
While Jungkook was just staring at me and suddenly spoke " Bravo, my sweetheart" and showed me his little cute bunny teeth.
" Would you mind if I say, DON'T CALL ME YOUR SWEETHEART" I look at him with wild eyes.

" I heard that.... Um never mind" I was about to speak something but decided not to speak again.

" My dear students , we had a discussion with the school's principal, about having a music competition, just for you all. Soooo just prepare something. OK. Byeee ~"

Today she went out early, gosh! I don't know.

At the back, I could hear some quarreling noises and when I turned back, it was a bunny and an alien, arguing over something. Well I don't care though. These boys...
.
.
.
.
.

After some classes, we are now over and it was finally lunch time. Jungkook slided
his arms around my waist.

" For your kind information, I don't want more eyes laying on me. So-" I pushed his hands off me and " Bye! Jungkook-shi and ran off with Tae.

Jungkook's pov :-

Ah! Gosh! Why does this happen to me everytime, I try to get along with her. I mean every girl is longing for me to confess my feelings towards them . But she's different and that's why I like it and I treasure it. She's lively, cute and pretty. Aishhh I can't stop scratching my head.

But I better take some lessons about how to make someone fall in love with me, from my hyungs. I guess they can help me with it.

                       ~°~

A/n's note:-

Sooo how was the 1st part. Plz don't loose hope with me, I'll try really hard on the upcoming chapters. And do forgive me for my grammars, I suck at it. Plz comment, vote and yeah follow me... 😊