Ch 2. Keep Bothering

" Yoonie!" Someone screamed from behind, and I obviously know who it was, it's Nina of course. She's my girl best friend and of course, there are two in total. (A/n: she's of course, my real best friend. She's the best)

Taehyung was scared by the sudden attack of loud noise, and immediately turn back.

" Where are you going without me? You don't love me anymore" She faked a cry. " Yah! Yah! Enough of your drama. Now com'on. But lemme cry too" I also faked a cry. I held by her arms went to the cafeteria, with tae on my left, walking side by side.

We settled down in our places with our lunch plates.
Just as we were about to eat, a loud thunder from the girl's could be heard. I think it's a normal basis. Girls were shouting here and there like wild beast. I mean aren't they tired. Their throat might have already swelled.
(A/n: but it's me whenever I see bts 😂 and my throat is still working)

I was really curious who it was now, after Tae this morning, and I realised that its that JUNGKOOK!

He was coming straight, without looking elsewhere, WHAT! He even ignored his fangirls! REALLY. I'm jungshooked!!!

A thousand - million stares were on our table. "Jaeyoonie, can I sit with you" he acted really cute from hot. " um... Sure" I replied simply. Seeing his cute smile, my heart skipped a beat, wait WHAT!!!

Tae patted the seat next to him but didn't utter a word.
" No! I'm gonna sit with my princess." again!!! Why can't he stop calling me wierd  things.

The girls kept on mumbling, cursing and giving Nina and me odd stares and glares. Because you know they are running after their bias and they are already sitting with two girls, which they don't like.

                       ~°~

Bell rings ~

"It's time for next class. See you then Nina after class" she smiled at me and said " see you then" and left for her class.
We, three are the left ones now and now we are already in our class.
(A/n : jungkook and tae are like rivals, but they act cozy in front of Jaeyoon. But they are fighting for her actually)

After some nimutes or so... The door fly open, and it revealed Mr. Kim, the science teacher...
.
.
.
Then came Mrs. Song
.
.
.
And after some classes, we are over and now we are waiting for Nina to come down at the school gate.

" Yoonie ~" like a baby, she quickly ran down and hug me. " Yah! I'm suffocating, I can't breath" " sorry, sorry"

All the way, jungkook and tae was staring at me and Nina, was talking what she needed to talk for a universe.

My house was the first to reach and I quickly shouted a goodbye and went inside, they returned me back with a wave.

Best friends forever ~

A/n:

Actually this is not gonna happen afterwards, they will become best friends to lovebirds an so on.... 😉 And sorry for the short chapter...
Byeeee~~~