Peace and Quite

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" I wondered hoping she'd change her mind.

"I have to get back to work" she replied putting on her jacket.

"And you are sure this is what you want?" I questioned again.

"I love him, and he loves me".

"A Mikealson Davina! Has my past thought you nothing about loving one of them?" I sighed in exasperation.

"You weren't there Elle..."

"Which wasn't by choice" I interrupted.

"I know I didn't say it to hurt you, it's just facts".

"I met Kol Mikealson a long time ago and the man you're describing doesn't sound like Kol, which worries me" I explained.

"He's different, plus I promised I would bring him back. So please just trust that I know what I'm doing, I'm not that little girl from the attic that you remember" she told me taking my hands in hers.

She was right before I was put in my cursed sleep, she had been put to death to complete the Harvest, prior to that she had been a powerful scared little girl, lost in the world. Now was stood before me was a strong, fierce, powerful young woman, who had been through too much for a girl her age yet come out the other side all the better.

Last night she had told me everything from being resurrected to surviving Genevieve and Monique then bringing Mikael back to life to kill Klaus and finally how she fell in love with the youngest Mikealson brother.

I told most of what happened to me leaving out the hellish torcher I had to endure, I didn't want her to worry.

"I do trust you, but I also worry about you" I explained.

"Well don't I'm stronger now" she smiled.

"I know and I'm so proud of you little witch" I grinned back pulling her into a hug.

"I missed you Elle" she whispered into my bone-crushing hug.

"Missed you more" I grinned kissing her head, realizing how much I not only missed her but how much I missed having an actual family.

"But before you go I wanted to give you something" I grinned leaving the embrace.

I pulled out a key from my back pocket handing it to her.

"What's this?"

"A key to my, well our house" I explained.

"You want me to live here, with you?".

"You're my family Davina and since I've come back I've realized that I missed having a family, and since you're not hidden in an attic anymore why not have a place you can call home. That is if you don't mind being associated with the Siren of New Orleans".

"I've missed having a family to Elle".

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, I will come live with you aunt Giselle" she cheekily replied.

"Good, now you don't have to spend all your time in the cemetery" I jested.

"Hey, I'm not the one turning soft, siren" she laughed.

"I am anything but soft" I grunted handing Davina her new house key pushing her towards the door.

I watched her open the front door before shutting it again, she took a deep breath before turning around to face me.

"I know this is none of my business but you should really go talk to Elijah".

"Your right" I replied making her smile.