Athena's Drunkness in Egypt

Annabeth has changed her relationship status from taken to single.

Comments:

Aphrodite: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ares: Why did she just pass out?

Percy Jackson: Look up >:l

Ares: And....

Piper: She broke up Percabeth

Piper: I feel a strange sadness...mother what are you doing to me?

Leo: The perks of being an Aphrodite girl

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Hades has updated his status: UUUUAAGHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Holds pillow around head* MAKE HER STOP!!!!!!!

Comments:

Hera: should I ask?

Poseidon: no

Zeus: Defintely not he spends enough time on Facebook as it is

Hades: STOP! IT!

Persephone: what's wrong with you?

Apollo: do I want to know?

Leo Valdez: I don't think its a good idea to interrupt in the middle of a god's conversation, but I'm going to do it anyway so WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper: *Grabs leo and gives him a bag of popcorn* Sorry about him. That never happened, go on *munches on Popcorns*

Percy: *Grabs slice of Pizza*

Annabeth: *fluffs pillow*

Aphrodite: *gets up* what happened?

Hades: Well you know how Annabeth broke up with Percy?

Hera: AHHHH!!!!! GET HER OFF ME GET HER OFF ME!!!!!!!!

Hermes: That just sounds wrong

Ares: If nobody cares, Aphrodite passed out again

Hades: Um... that's nice I suppose. Anyway, to the second since Annabeth has posted that status. Athena has been singing B est Day of my Life by American Authors. VERY VERY LOUDLY!!!! SHE IS A WORSE SINGER THAN APOLLO!!!!!

Will: My dad's not a bad singer, he's the god of music

Will: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hazel: Me and Frank were taking a walk. Why  is the entire Apollo cabin down on their knees holding their ears --- AHHHGGG!!!!

Frank: What is that horrible sound!?

Apollo: This is just hateful

Dakota: How is this music god dude such a bad singer?

Zeus: Um...

Artemis: Basically none us can sing -- minus Hestia -- we kinda always left that to the muses

Hades: MAKe HER STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!