Flower Crowns

Next chapter will be when this chapter hits 50 comments

This entire chapter will be in Phil's POV but people will be referring him as Dan

Warnings: Mention of Selfharm

Phil's POV

After me and Dan switched schedules I headed to his first class. Advanced math? Why the fuck would someone take a class were math is harder? This just proves I'm smarter than Dan.

I walk in and sit plop down at my desk. The teacher, Ms. Hughes, wrote on the bored a math problem. Even though class hadn't started, I guess she jut wanted to be prepared.

"Hey faggot!" A guy yelled. I looked to my right and saw Chad Test. He was a guy on my football team. Keyword was. He got kicked off when he sexually assaulted a cheerleader.

"Choke on a bag of dicks." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You wish it was your dick." Chad said.

"I know you do. I, on the other hand, have this thing called standards. Now I know that's a pretty big word for you so do you want me to explain?" I asked.

"You better Shut your slutty mouth Howell." Chad said. Howell? Ohhh right.

***

Oh god tutoring..I'm not good at this. Usually it's the other way around. I sit down at the library table and wait for whatever dumbass will show up.

"Hey Dan." A voice said. I looked behind me and it turned out to be Sadie. She was close friends with Millie but I never realized how hot she is until now.

"Damn..I-Uh! I mean hi." I said. Sadie looked at me weirdly before sitting down.

"So uhh.." I was gonna ask if she was single but then I remembered I'm in a gay guys body. Time I be a wingman for myself. "Do you know Phil Lester?"

"Uh yeah..He's the one that bullies you." Sadie said.

"Yeah well turns out he's actually a great guy and I think you two would be great together." I said. Sadie looked at me like I had just talked in a different language.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you joking?" Sadie said confused.

"What?" I asked.

"You know I like Millie." Sadie said.

"Millie!?! As in dating Pj Millie!? The girl Millie!!?" I said shocked.

"Jesus could you shut the fuck up! You already know this!" Said yelled.

"I-I..Okay.." I said awkwardly. I guess she wasn't out yet.

***

"Alright welcome to Falcon Fitness Wednesday!" The pe teacher said. A lot of the kids groaned but I simply chuckled. Every Wednesday we would run a mile. My school actually does this I hate it.

"Repeat after me! Around the track...Around the school..up the sidewalk..down the creek..over the bridge..finish at the green line!" The pe coach said. This will be easy, after all I am a football star.

"One..Two..Three..Go!" And suddenly everyone started running.

After about a minute of running my ankles start to ache and I'm already out of breath. Jesus Dan is out of shape. I try to at least jog but the pain becomes to much so I stop.

"C'mon let's move it!"

***

"Hey Dan!" Chris beamed. I tried not to roll my eyes, knowing I'm suppose to be his bestfriend.

"Hey.." I said awkwardly.

"So rumor has it you've been swearing like a sailor. Is it true?" Chris asked. Fuck shit. I forgot Dan doesn't swear.

"Uhh..Well I've had a really hard morning." I said.

"Oh god I'm sorry." Chris said sympathy.

"Yeah." I said awkwardly while nodding my head.

"Hey losers." Pj said and pushed Chris against a locker.

"Ow! What the fuck Pj!?" Chris yelled. Pj shrugged and I tried not to laugh at how funny it was.

"Whoops my bad." Pj said and walked away.

"I hate him.." Chris said as he rubbed his ribs. "I hate that I like him."

"Y-You What!?" I said shocked. Chris looked at me confused.

"Uh Dan are you feeling okay?" Chris asked.

"Wait wait..you like like him?" I asked.

"Yes, you already know this." Chris said.

"R-Right.." I said and walked away awkwardly.

***

I go to Dan's locker and open it up. Suddenly at least 10 ten notes fell out. Almost all of them said "KYS." One of them even had a pack of razors. Jesus..

I pick it all up and threw it away. I started to search through his locker when I found a little heart box. I shrugged and decided to open it up. My heart dropped when I saw what it was filled off.

The entire box has blades all in it. Dan's been keeping the blades.. I don't know how I didn't notice before.

I don't know how I didn't realize the scars across his thighs.

***

"Hey so how was your day?" Dan asked.

"It was fine." I shrugged.

"What did you do? I heard that you're making me swear. I have a reputation to keep Phil." Dan said.

"Reputation? Nobody even knows you exist." I said, completely forgetting about the self harm and not even realizing how rude it sounded.

"Whatever. I don't care what you think." Dan said but I could see the pain in his eyes.

"So how was your day?"

Next chapter will be Dan's day. Don't worry Phan stuff will be happening soon. Sorry this chapter is short.