Double Ditto

8 hours until the football game

No one's POV

Dan and Phil hadn't talked to each other since. Thy didn't want to. Today was Dan's interview. He planned on going to the game straight after the interview.

Dan didn't say what to wear so he settled with a black button up shirt and blue jeans. He walked downstairs and immediately heard arguing.

"Honey I just don't understand! You're driving me crazy!" Tiffany cried.

"You're driving me crazy! This stupid fucking polite language and fancy meals isn't me! I can't do this anymore!" Logan sobbed.

"We can figure this out together." Tiffany said and went to hug Logan but he pushed her back.

"No I need you to leave me alone!" Logan cried.

"I just want to help you honey." Tiffany said annoyed.

"BUT I AM A BOY!" Logan yelled and sobbed.

SLAP

Nugget rushed in the room and wrapped his arms around Logan. Logan was sobbing loudly at the red hand mark on his face.

"Are you fucking crazy!" Nugget yelled. Tiffany was crying as well.

"..So I have an interview.." Phil said awkwardly.

"Drive yourself." Nugget said and threw the car keys. Phil nodded and awkwardly walked out the house.

***

Phil's POV

"Daniel James Howell?" The person said. I nodded and walked into the room.

"Hi I'm Ken Adams. I'll be interviewing you today." Ken said.

"Ken Adams? Like from friends?" I laughed and Ken raised an eyebrow. He wrote something on his clipboard and then looked back up.

"Off to a bad start already." Ken sighed. Fuck.

"Sorry.." I said.

"So why do you want to go here?" He asked.

"Because..Uh..It's been my dream and the uh design of this place is so exquisite." I said nervously. Dan taught me massive words just for this.

"Yes I agree. Do you like any famous poets?" He asked.

"Uh..no..?" I said awkwardly.

"No? Then why do you want to study poetry?" He asked confused. Fuck he didn't tell me that.

"It looked..cool?" I said nervously.

"Huh..I think that we're done here." He said. Fuck I mess it up! Fuck I can't do this to him.

"Wait! I do like poetry!" I rushed.

"Oh? Like what?" He asked.

"Eminem, Tupac, Ice cube and 50 cent." I said.