Cigarettes and Footballs

Let's just ignore the fact I'm a shitty author.

Dan's POV

"So how was your day?"

7 hours earlier

Okay you can do this. You have to be rude, arrogant, and improper. It'll be easy. I can do this.

Oh shit where the hell do I sit?

I looked around nervously, trying to see where I sit.

"Philip Lester!"

I turn my head around and see the math teacher glaring at me.

"Uh yeah?" I say confused.

"Don't even think about making excuses to get out of class today. If you fail this test, you will fail 12th grade math!" Ms. Applegate yelled.

"Alright..So where do I sit?" I asked awkwardly.

"You don't know where you sit? Jesus..You sit next to Ivy." The teacher said and pointed to someone who had short dyed red hair.

"Okay.." I said and awkwardly sat down next to her. "Hi I'm-"

"I already fucking know who you are. Get your Sophia Juice covered hands away from me." Ivy scoffed.

"Damn you don't have to be so rude." I said offended.

"Oh my god shut up you're annoying me." Ivy said and the tests started to be  handed out.

God please help me pass.

***

Well that was horrid. Why didn't I know anything? I learned that in 8th grade..Weird.

When I was walking to science I suddenly get pulled into a closet with a hand over my mouth.

"OH MY GOD RAPE! Oh god!" I screamed.

"Phil shut the fuck up! It's me." A feminine voice said. I turn around and see Sophia.

"Oh.." I said sadly. I wish it was a rapist.

"Oh? Philly it's me your girlfriend! C'mon I wanna have fun." She giggled and leaned on me.

"I Uh..I have to get to science." I said awkwardly.

"Just skip it. C'mon play with me." She smirked and pressed her glossy lips against mine,

Oh my god I'm going to vomit.

Since I was Phil, I pretended to enjoy it and slowly kissed back. I felt her smirk in the kiss and rub her knee against my crotch. Oh god how does phil do this?

"So you wanna come over tonight?" She asked giddily.

"Why?" I replied confused.

"Well because..maybe I'll do that thing where I.." And suddenly she leaned up and whispered the most filthiest thing I've ever heard. I actually did start to gag.