Party (part 2)

I watched everyone who swimming. I was sitting on the back porch, it was around ten o'clock now.
"Uraraka! Come in~! The water is sooooo nice!!!" Mina called up to me. Other then Todoroki, I seemed to be the only one not swimming. Or at least that's what I could see. The water was pretty crowded, but people could be inside.
"Maybe later!" In all honesty, I wasn't swimming only because I didn't have my swim suit... but no one did really. And I didn't want to swim in my bra and panties, there were enough people doing that. (Jeez, they were all drunk).
"I'm heading inside." I said to Todoroki, before walking inside. The house was nice and warm. Much nicer then outside. Not that it was freezing or anything, just chilly. It really didn't make sense why they were all swimming. Unless the water was warm, it just sounds stupid to me.
I made my way to the kitchen, picking over whatever food was left.
"Uraraka." I jumped, his voice surprised me. I saw his heavy, dark eyes set on me when I turned. He had definitely drank, but didn't seem drunk. I must've been wrong about me and Todo being the only ones not swimming.
"B-Bakugou...! You startled me." I locked eyes with him, and I could just feel heart flutter.
"Need anything?" I asked mindlessly.
"Nah," he paused, "actually, some fucking entertainment would be nice." I felt myself laugh. Something about the way he said that was just so... I averted eye contact now, feeling myself start to get flabbergasted.
"Y-Yeah, haha..." I watched as his eyebrows furrowed.
"Well...Hows fuck face?"
"Uh- who?"
"Deku." He said it like he was spitting.
"He's fine, I think."
"Ew," the corners of my mouth turned up. I don't know why, they just did. Talking to Bakugou was kinda nice.
"He's not that bad y'know." I let my short, brown hair drift into my pinky face.
"Oh suuuuuuuure."
"Why are you asking if you claim to hate him so much?"
"I'm just tryna make conversation round face." I crinkled my nose.
"Round face? Again? Pleaseeeeee call me Uraraka."
"Nope." I stuck my tongue out. It poked through some stray stands of hair.
"You're just like a kid." He said, shaking his head.
"I am not." I crossed my arms.
"You're not helping your case."
"Hmph!" He just laughed I response. I slowly uncrossed my arms, brushing my hair out of my face to look at him. When he was honestly laughing, he did have a nice laugh... Unfortunately though, when he saw me staring, he stopping laughing.