◇Finding out◇

Before I start this I would like to give a shout out to BrianaQueen for voting on my first part :-).

"Y/n is there something your not telling us?" Hyuna said out of no where.

But that had me thinking...Am I pregnant?

"No. Not at all why would you think that?" I said pushing away all of my thoughts. There was no way on earth that I could be pregnant.

"Well...you have been throwing up a lot and eating a lot so I thought you could maybe be pregnant." Hyuna said.

Everybody gasped.

Hyuna told me to follow her so I did and we ended up in her bathroom." Here" she handed me a pregnancy test. "Take it, then when your done come downstairs and show us." Then she left. The first one I took was positive, so I took another one and it said positive too.

Thank God she had a window in her bathroom. I threw those out the window then I took another one and ran it under some water so it looked like I wasn't pregnant. I was still totally shocked that I was actually pregnant.

I went downstairs and showed her the one that I put under the water. "See. Relax I'm not pregnant." Something in her eyes were saying she knew I was pregnant.

"Can you guys please leave me and Y/N need to talk alone." They left in a blink of an eye. "I want you to take the test in front of me." Hyuna said confidently. I hesitated but walked to the bathroom trying to think of a plan, but I couldn't think of anything so I just ran to my room and locked the door.

"Your pregnant aren't you." She said by the door. I couldn't let her know this early. I'll let her know when I'm in my 3rd month. "No." I said "I just had really bad cramps." I lied. "I'm gonna take a nap we'll talk later." I said. Then I heard her footsteps walking away. Then I started to think to myself.

This is amazing.

No, This is horrible!

But, min yoongi is the dad.

But, were way to young to be parents!

Well atleat-

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I got up and unlocked it to see hyuna.

"Hey Y/N, do you mind telling me what this is?" She said while holding something in her hand. I looked at it and it was...

The pregnancy tests I threw out the window?!

Hey guys I J-hope you enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed making it. Sorry if it's a little lame but I wanna start things slow😊