◇Moving out◇

"Yes." I said disappointed. I'm only 23 years old and have a living thing growing inside of me." Y/n!! I can't believe you! Your only 23 and have a child!? That's not right!....You need to get an abortion!" Hyuna yelled at me with hurtful words.

At this point I was very mad. "1. Judging won't help the situation and 2. I'm not getting a abortion." I said back. I don't care if yoongi wants a child or not, I'm not getting a abortion. I looked in my wallet and saw that I had enough money to move into a small apartment. "Are you gonna help me through this?" I asked hyuna. "No" she replied back quickly.

"Then I'm moving out" I said. I didn't care about how she would react. I went in my room and started packing my clothes then my accessories.

2 days later

I finally have all of my things in a moving truck. I'm going to put my stuff into u-haul until I find a good apartment. I'm currently staying in a hotel while looking at good priced apartments. I found one that doesn't look to bad. It had 2 rooms, a big kitchen and a nice living room.

So I bought it and asked the moving people to move in my things because I was pregnant. But, of course they didn't believe me so it took a lot of persuading and a tip of 30 dollars each. Once I got all of my things moved in I decided to watch a movie, but before I could do that I heard a knock on my door.UGHHHHHHHH!I went to go open it and there is saw the one and only.....Min yoongi. " Hey yoongi what's up...and how to you know where I live?" I said kind of nervous. "May I come in?" He said not answering my question. I opened the door wider so be could come into my apartment. "Is there somthing you need?" I asked confused why he came to my apartment.

"Well~....hyuna recently told me your pregnant." He said. That big mouthed bxtch(I put the "x"on purpose)  "And" I said wanting him to continue talking. "Well I wanted to know if I'm somehow connected to this baby." He said. I didn't want to lie but I didn't want to tell the truth. But there could be some hope so I might as well tell him. "Yoongi....Im pregnant." I said. "I know your pregnant hyuna told me." He said in a knowing tone. "But....its Your child." I said. At this point I'm  regreting everything I said. He looked at me and said......

I hope you enjoyed this part. Sorry for not updating.....my phone fell in water and I had to put it in uncooked rice for about 4 days byeeee