Fall for you again

Kong.

          I   was  happy when I saw my family all love my Oon and they all want his attention and Oon also spend time with them it makes me jealous at same time.

           I  know they are want to make me angry and they like to tease me and my only weakness is Oon.

       But Oon want to get use of my family surround and he succeeded in it without his knowledge.

            He  changed my life and makes me better person everyday he also one WHO makes me fall in love with him everyday.

        He  was now open with his feeling his he wants to hold my hands when we spend time he likes to cuddling with me he gives every thing and he also wakes on morning before me so he can cook for me.

           He was not a person who I meet in our sotus but the things was even he was anger he looks cute when he smiles he was Angel to my eyes when he get shy i cannot able to control myself all day are not good we also make arguments but after that we makes it better end.

             we  not get spend time with each other but it don't makes think for us.

            But when we meet our time with each other was good in our daily life.

        My love My weakness My day are you Oon just be with me it was the only thing Oon.