passionate of you (1)

A /N:)

        IT WAS MATURE MOMENTS OF THEM BUT READ IT FRIENDS I TRIED AND IT was my first time write it😅

kong:

         I heard steps of someone near me  I knew it was Oon so I was hide in corner of kitchen I saw Oon came and search for my present I hums some words but I don't hear it clearly I took tip top steps and I back hugs him.

           He got startled but and he smiled he turn is head while rising his highbrows which one of my favourite I just kiss his neck  I heard his moans I like when he reacts for me it just turns on me but i try my best to control myself.

         I face his beautiful face which was already had pink blushes on is checks I turns him and kiss his eyes nose checks and finally his pink lips I was addicted to I starts to kiss him and he starts to react for it we meet our heavy passion of love in kiss.

         I starts to unbutton his shirt he was just closing his eyes by feel my touch I starting his milky smooth when I was about to kiss is chest I heard Oon mom calls us I think I want to stop it now or I know we not stop it.

         I saw Oon face makes me hard to but I just put his button on his shirt and correct his hair we share our smile and Oon went out to saw our family.

            I feel warmness in my heart that make me feel LOVE of my life.