We

A/N:"-

This update was connected with first first update so it was happens in their sixth anniversary friends.

By short intro is it starts when Arthit mom calls ...

-------------------------------------

Arthit:

I went to saw my Mae. I heard her calls me i miss her so I went soon .when i heard her voice their I saw her discuss something with Kong's Mae I went near mae and gives her back hug tightly and kiss her cheeks Mae pinch my wrist lightly before Mae turn to me I smile to her saw she gives her best lovely smile to me.

I asked her where is pa she said he will come later...

Kong:

I saw Oon went to saw his mom I follows his WAY and saw a lovely sight of my Oon attention to ward's his Mae I want him to my life partner soon i want to proposes to him soon but I was extremely nerves at same time but I want to be with him till my life ends.

He really don't know how I extremely possessive on wards him how I want him to be all myself but I control myself all way onwards him I want to give all think to him I want to pampers him always I want him to depending on wards me when I close to him i want himself cannot stop thinking of me i don't when I change myself like this by my heart SOUL body everything is only for my love who makes me addicted to him.

we are totally had opposite characteristic we are different in shows our LOVE.we meet in past but NOW we can't stop thinking of ourselves .

I don't know what happens if i don't meet Oon maybe i was not a person who was perfect NOW.

I was happy today and I want to be happy always with my Oon.

I startled when Oon calls me .

---------------

Third person pov:

I saw them hugging eachother and their family are I saw happiness in each of the person who their because finally Kong proposed to Arthit and yes!!!Arthit accepted it.

I saw them took a look of eachother LOVE was there passion to spend time with each other will continue my life was not that perfect BUT yes when i saw them and when i feel LOVE from them I also want to know How it will ?how it will feel?LOVE is good is not true?maybe i want some one ?who loves me?....

I was happy for them by seeing them they change my mind and now I believe on love maybe i also meet my soulmate soon.

ARTKONG:

A: I was waiting for this day you took over time Kong.😞

k:But Oon you don't ask me😏.

A:Kong YOU know what i don't know what i done my past life I got a best person has my husband.😶

k:cute 😍

A: ....

k: Oon my cute Oon you want to start to be more took care for your handsome hubby love😚.

A:😒 you know what i want to tell your mae that you bully me😏.

k:your so mean to me Oon.😤

A:K..kong I ... i love you 😶.

kisss😗

K:Oon come near NOW!!!!

A:👣👣👣👣....

--------End---------

A/N:

FRIENDS thanks for your support and keep reading my new updates naaa☺.

like and comments me friends☺.

keep reading my following updates friends😊