39

Tae POV

Namjoon was taking his growth test. That's the time Jin and I spend most of our time together. The entire day before Namjoon's in his room strategizing his answers to seem like he's slowly progressing into a straight guy. Then the morning of he asks that Jin doesn't speak with him because his gay thoughts might take over and ruin his hard work. Then afterwards he goes to his room an naps. Those two days of complete freedom are perfect for us to fuck, talk, have a date. They're absolutely perfect.

It's nice too because ever since around Jungkook's birthday Yoongi and Hoseok have become good friends. Hoseoks always hanging out with him now that Jin hangs out with only me. I think they're cute though. Their friendship is sweet. I think Hoseok brings out the best in Yoongi. Besides, it's always amusing to see Yoongi's gummy smile during meals. Especially because he was clearly too head over heels for Jimin. He seemed so down having to watch Jimin and Jungkook eye fuck during every meal. Hoseok's healthy for him.

"What are you thinking about?" jin asked.

He was cuddled into my side. Index finger tracing shapes onto my torso. Legs tangled together.

"Just this house, it's nothing much" I shrugged.

He nodded and turned over. Laying  with his arm propping him up. He stared at me for just a moment before leaning in. His lips met with mine quickly.

We stayed like that for a while. Giving each other sweet pecks and kisses, but never getting sloppy. Never letting our tongues meet or lips smack. Only delicate and swift kisses repeatedly. He ran his fingers back and forth on my collarbone. Causing a wave of relaxation to take over.

Then there was a knock at the door. Ruining such a peaceful time.

"Jus ignore it" I whispered and pecked his lips again.

Jin looked a bit worried, but his expression softened not long after looking into my eyes. We stayed in that position for a short while. In a trance. Intoxicated by our feelings. His hand met my cheek as a sweet smile took over his face. His eyes were glossy and full of warmth.

"I lo-" he began, but was quickly cut off.

"Tae? Why'd you lock the door?" Hoseok asked as he kept knocking.

Jin got up quickly. I sighed as I got up and grabbed a shirt for myself.

"Don't worry ok?" i reassured Jin.

He nodded and brought his hand to his mouth. For more reassurance I walked over to him and left a kiss on his forehead. Letting my lips linger there for a moment before reluctantly pulling away.

"Hello?"

I got to the door. Unlocking it and opening it. With an annoyed expression on my face I glared at Hoseok.

"Why was it locked?" He asked again

"Because I dont want everyone to come hang out in here" I easily lied, even adding in a smooth shrug.

Hoseok's mouth formed an 'o' as he nodded. Not before his eyes caught Jin on my bed. Then his eyebrow raised as his eyes met mine again.

"So why's jin here then?" He questioned.

"Can we not hang out alone?" I spat. "We're talking about fashion and movies" my tone was much more defensive than I wanted to let out.

I dont understand why he has to pick at this so much. I don't question why he does anything. He shouldn't question me either.

"ok, ok... why're you so defensive?" He asked. He crossed his arms.

"um... i'll just go... " Jim awkwardly announced as he stood from my bed. Quickly walking out of the room and across the hall to his own.

I glared at Hoseok then. I couldn't help it. I was pissed. This is my only time with Jin where we can freely feel how we do long enough to feel normal.

"Are you guys messing around?" He stared at me with judgmental eyes, but when I couldn't find it in me to deny it, his eyes softened. "Tae.. he's not single"

Those words cut through me like a knife. I know. I'm not an idiot, I know he's not single.

"Yeah, well neither are you so whats your point?" I still tried to defend, but my harsh tone was no longer there.

"tae..."

All I had left in me was to frown and let my eyes gloss over to the point where I could no longer see.

Little does Hoseok know just how hard I've been battling those thoughts. And here he is just surfacing them without even realizing how upset they really do mak me.

"I like him a lot hobi... please dont remind me that I cant really have him" I practically whispered. My voice was too small and fragile to raise anymore than that.

Hoseok frowned then too, pulling me into his embrace and rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry"