45

Hoseok

We all sat around the kitchen table. Everyone quietly ate their lunch. I'd just gotten back from my final therapy session as a "changed" man. Only Yoongi and Jimin know that I'm leaving.

My yesterday consisted of me begging Yoongi's permission to fuck Jimin before I go. He was reluctant, but eventually sighed and said I could. However, Jimin denied. It was the worst.

We were dancing and messing around in his room. He was in short shorts and one of Jungkook's shirts that he always wears. He kept waving his ass in my face, so eventually I grabbed him. Asked him to let me play with him, but he denied me.

He didn't completely shut me down. He still let me cuddle him with my dick pressed up against his ass. He allowed me to grind and cum, he just asked that I don't get any on his bed or him.After that though, he felt like shit because he's "in love" with Jungkook.

When I went to Yoongi later, he was upset. He didn't express it at all, but he definitely was. I felt bad then too. I know what I'm feeling for Yoongi is friendship, but I can't help but feel like in a way I cheated on him. I still feel like I'm cheating on him. Going home tomorrow and seeing my boyfriend makes me feel like I'm cheating on him.

So that brings me to right now. Yoongi was by me, but it felt like he was avoiding me. Jimin looks guilty. Namjoon's talking to Jin about his counseling, all while Jin's playing footsie with Taehyung under the table. Jungkook's just eating his lunch and pretending he doesn't realize Jimin's casual glances.

"Guys" I spoke up.

They all laid eyes on me. My heart began to beat faster. Yoongi pushed his food away from himself and stared down at the table.

"Last week" I paused. "So um, during my private testing last week, I got a 67 on the HGT" I was sad. "I'm going home bitches!" I lit up, pretending I feel much better than I actually am.

"Isn't a 67 a low D?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yup, I'm a cured man" I forced a smile.

I looked down at Yoongi and saw he was still staring down at the table. It upset me. This was my last day, and he was so pissed with me that he couldn't even give me the time of day. After today we might not see each other ever again, and instead of begging me to choose and love him, he's being petty. Well, two can play that game.

"What you going to do when you get home?" Jin asked me.

Perfect opportunity.

"I'm going to have my boyfriend fuck the heterosexuality out of me"

Yoongi shot up then. Looking at me, then Jimin, before turning around and going upstairs. And even from down here, you could hear him slam his bedroom door.

I turned to stare at the stairs. Feeling a bit empty inside. That really set him off. That really made me feel horrible.

"How did you only get a 67? Can't you lie?" Jungkook sassed.

"It asked who the cutest celebrity was to me, and I said Jimin because he's a star in my eyes" I tried to joke.

"Aw.." Jimin cooed as he got up quickly to hug me.

He smelled like Jungkook. Honestly, I can't stand the thoughts that scent brings.

If Jungkook wasn't involved, Yoongi and Jimin might be together. I might now feel how I do right now. Yoongi really would just be a friend and he'd be talking to me right now.

"What else did you get wrong?" Namjoon asked.

"It asked if I felt cured and I said bitch, I might"

Everyone laughed then. Everyone except me.

I guess you can only pretend for so long before your emotions break through and everything comes crashing down.