Stuck In A Fanfic ➵ 5sauce [a.u]

My mind feels empty and I feel restless. All I could think of was Seconds of love and wattpad. I never got to finish writing it last night. All of a sudden I feel something poking and nudging my body. I ignore it and drift back off to sleep.

Ugh there's that feeling again. Who's poking me?

"Stop.."

But of course, it doesn't stop and I feel it again.

That's when I carelessly open one eye letting all the brightness enter. I close it back again and open both my eyes. I stare at the wall. It looks a little different for some reason. All I remembered was that there was a thunderstorm outside and I was trying to finish my story.

"Wakey wakey princess, Bryn." A light Australian accent spoke with a hint of American.

I turn my head to face the person who was now sitting at the edge of the bed with his head propped up in his hands.

My eyes widen in shock.

"Oh great you're up." He grins showing off his dimples in the morning sunlight.

Oh my flipper flapping gosh....

That wasn't just any ordinary person.

It was the one and only; Ashton Irwin and he was calling me...Bryn?

______________________________________

In which a fangirl gets transported and stuck in her own fanfiction on wattpad. Now she has to follow the story line in the shoes of the main character until the end. But when everything goes wrong and the story is not going how they planned, the story might not end. It's up to fate to help her find a way out....and to fall in love with the right character.