Spot's Kratos Adventure.

Spot, Shell, Wheatley, Thunderclap, and The Storm Chasers belongs to The Good Dinosaur- Disney-Pixar.
Hail, Anzia, Ink-Spot, Penny, Gary, and The See's belongs to ThunderclapLover (Me).
Kurt and Dyna belongs to Zahid Alexander.
Shell Lodge Squad belongs to arthunter3.

Spot has Super Powers. Power Colors: Light Blue, Hail has Super Powers. Power Colors: Light Purple, Kurt has Super Powers. Power Colors: Light Green, Dyna has Super Powers. Power Colors: Light Dark Blue, Anzia has Super Powers. Power Colors: Light Cyan and Pink, Ink-Spot has Super Powers. Power Colors: Ink Black and Dark Light Blue, Shell has Super Powers. Power Color: Light Red, Wheatley has Super Powers. Power Color: Light Orange, Penny has Super Powers. Power Color: Light Yellow, Gary has Super Powers. Power Colors: Light Pink, Thunderclap has no Super Powers (Maybe). Power Colors: None (Maybe), and The Storm Chasers have no Super Powers. Power Colors: None. The See's have no Super Powers. Power Colors: None.

Spot's Kratos Adventure.

Thunderclap and The Storm Chasers haven't seen Spot since The Final Battle between Arlo and him and leaving The Good Dinosaur Universe with The Raptors, Trixie, and Icky after A Prehistoric Surprise For Junjie. That is until Spot runs away with Hail, Kurt, and Dyna his new siblings (All Adopted) to Kratos! Now with a new friend Anzia they are exploring the city and end up gaining Super Powers! Spot end up creating a new villain as well called Ink-Spot due to The Super Powers he and his siblings gained. Can Thunder clap and The Shell Lodge Squad control Spot and His Siblings, Friend, and Villain they created before things get out of hand?