The Good Dinosaur 2- Characters 2.

The Good Dinosaur- Disney-Pixar.
Gigantosaurus- Disney Jr. and Disney.
My Characters- ThunderclapLover.
Other Characters- Their Rightful Owners.
Songs- Rightful Owners.

The Good Dinosaur 2- Characters Descriptions.

Humans.

Spot- A 6 year old male human child who has brown hair and aqua eyes. He is siblings with Hail and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's Family and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Hail- A 7 year old male human child who has blonde hair and teal eyes. He is siblings with Spot and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Flood Plain- A 8 year old female human child who has red hair and blue eyes. She is siblings with Hail and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Doug- A male human who has white hair and brown eyes. He is the father of Spot and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Gladys- A female human who has white hair and brown eyes. She is the mother of Spot and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Shell- A 8 year old female human child who has white hair and brown eyes. She is siblings with Hail and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's family and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Wheatley- A 5 year old male human child who has white hair and brown eyes. He is siblings with Hail and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's family and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Penny- A 3 year old female human child who has white hair and brown eyes. She is siblings with Hail and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's Family and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Gary- A 3 years old male human child who has white hair and brown eyes. He is siblings with Hail and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's Family and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Jinx- A 6 years old male human child who has black hair and red eyes. He is siblings with Hail and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's Family and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Kurt- A 4 years old male human child who has brown hair and brown eyes. He is siblings with Hail and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's Family and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Dyna- A 4 years old female human child who has red hair and aqua eyes. She is siblings with Hail and his siblings and friends with Arlo, Arlo's Family and His Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Pterosaurs.

Thunderclap- A 13 years old male Nyctosaurus who has grey and purple feathers and red eyes. He is friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Down Pour- A 18 years old female Caulkicephalus who has grey and lavender feathers and red eyes. She is friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Cold Front- A 15 years old male Ludodactylus who has grey and pink feathers and red eyes. He is friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Frostbite- A 14 years old male Ludodactylus who has grey and feathers purple and red eyes. He is friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Wind Gust- A 19 years old male Guidraco who has grey and blue feathers and red eyes. He is friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Lightning Storm- A 14 years old male Nyctosaurus who has grey and blue feathers and red eyes. He is friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Dinosaurs.

Arlo- A 11 years old male Apatosaurus who has green scales and brown eyes. He is siblings with Buck and Libby and friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Buck- A 12 years old male Apatosaurus who has green scales and brown eyes. He is siblings with Arlo and Libby and friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Libby- A 12 years old female Apatosaurus who has green scales and green eyes. She is siblings with Buck and Arlo and friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Ida (Momma)- A female Apatosaurus who has green scales and green eyes. She is the mother of Arlo, Buck, and Libby and friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Rocky- A 9 years old male Parasaurolophus who has red and yellow scales and brown eyes. He is cousins with Little Rocky and friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo, Arlo's Family, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Debby- A 9 years old female Parasaurolophus who has rose and yellow scales and green eyes. He is cousins with Little Rocky and friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, Little Rocky, and The Storm Chasers.

Little Rocky- A 5 years old male Parasaurolophus who has red and yellow scales and green eyes. He is cousins with Little Rocky and friends with Spot, Spot's Family, Arlo, Arlo's Family, Rocky, Debby, and The Storm Chasers.