r

year 2017.

dear lee hyunjae,

dear lee hyunjae,

i've been dating you for a whole year now! isn't that cool? i love you so so much..!!

on my birthday, i still remember that you decorated my room with all the things i love like fairy lights and banners! you even gave it a little ' hyunjae ' touch by adding your picture on one of the banners! that's my favourite one now.

i love you like crazy, honestly. i love your very presence and the way you listen to my rants whenever i'm upset. i love how you don't even ask what makes me upset, you just take me out for karaoke or other fun stuff to cheer me up.

i love how when i say i'm not hungry, you still insist on making me breakfast and feeding me and making sure the things you cook are okay. even mcfluffy loves your presence! she always goes to you whenever you come over for gaming or movie dates and snuggles in your lap instead of mine now. i'm jealous.

but then again, i'm allowed to snuggle in your lap too. and you snuggle with me too!

i love how you're not one of those people who are just thirsty for my woman's thing. all you ever do is just hug me and hold my hand and kiss me gently like bitch, what did i do to deserve you ahhhHh.

i love you. i know, i said it so many times. i even discriminated you back when we were younger. i'm so sorry, i love you so freaking much now and would do literally anything just to keep you around.

i'm writing this in the park while i'm waiting for you to come back from buygi

( she stopped writing. )