e

year 2018.

dear na chaehee,

dear na chaehee,

i'm writing my feelings to you in this letter. i don't think you'll read it but.. it's a worth a shot. i'm risking everything just to get you back, you little shit.

let me just explain myself.

my mom's one of the most famous perfume makers in seoul but she's done a ton of bad things. she has blackmailed several artists, raped a little boy and even made a young 12 year old walk naked in a leash while she wears a mask. she's fucking disgusting. she killed the two children and buried them in our yard.

when i was younger, i always wore dirty clothes because she hated me for being a boy and gave me unfair treatment compared to my sister. my clothes were never washed and my bag was torn.

i told lies because she didn't want her identity to be exposed, especially from my blunt mouth. she was famous for the wrong reason and didn't want this sort of stuff going around.

well, i'm reporting her today. i'm done with pretending.

about the girl i " kissed ", she hired that bitch to kiss me and made it seem like i was kissing her and yeah. mom hates you, just as much as she hates me. when she badmouthed you once, i got so mad i yelled at her. she hit me and ordered the guards to abuse me then.

the bitch, solbi, is a player. one of the few bitches that works under mom.

me and haeyoon were never her children. solbi is her child. me and haeyoon were just adopted so that she could abuse us, but she pitied haeyoon since she was a girl. despite haeyoon's whines to let me go, she still loved haeyoon because she was reminded of solbi. but now that solbi has returned, me and haeyoon get the same treatment.

i was a patient in the hospital for a few months because i had a liver disease. i was getting better after a while so i wandered around the hospial more, found my way around and got used to the environment over time. which was also why i kind of skipped school a couple times. that's when i met you— the girl who had to visit everyday to meet her grandmother.

never would i have imagined to see you. lucky for me i played iron man, so you never knew i was the lee hyunjae you hated so much in elementary. i'm glad i got to know you— at the same time, i felt kinda sad. i wanted you to know me for lee hyunjae, not iron man.

ah, yeah. reminds me. i stole your first kiss. remember? i covered your eyes once and lifted my mask up to peck your lips— the best thing my lips have ever touched.

i'm sorry i never told you this. i was scared of how you'd react. but believe me when i say, you're the last person on earth i never want to lose ( well, besides haeyoon ).

i've loved you ever since i first joined dongil elementary. you were a hero to my eyes and the way you were so confident with your opinions just added up to my likings.

you're everything i've ever wanted in the world, chaehee.

my life was pitch black and the canvas i was holding in my hand was just torn and shred to pieces. but you came over with paint and glitter and tape and all sorts of fun stuff and mended the canvas. it looks happy now. because of you.

without you in my life, i can never begin to live. so please, give me a chance.

if you decide to , please meet me in front of the elementary school tomorrow.

i'll be waiting..

yours truly,
lee hyunjae