i

year 2010.

dear na chaehee,

dear na chaehee,

oh my goshie!! you're in the same grade school as me! i feel so happy!

you seem upset to see me. i'll change that though! i'll be your favourite person one day. when i came to school yesterday for graduation, you seem disgusted when i came with my dirty uniform.

mommy doesn't let the maids clean my uniform. sometimes, seoyoon would try to clean my uniform secretly but i've to make it dirty before i come home so mommy won't fire seoyoon. she's the best maid ever!

nowadays i cry myself to sleep because i always hear mommy fighting with daddy. my sister wanted to comfort me but mommy slapped her and kicked her so hard until she fell and she was bleeding. i quickly ran to help her but mommy grabbed me by my wrist tightly and dragged me over to out doggie's, squishy's, litterbox to eat his poop.

i cried so much that night because of the poop incident. i was sick for like, ever!! seoyoon took care of me while my mommy was at work and my sister, haeyoon, played with me and comforted me. mommy hires special teachers for haeyoon and doesn't put her in school.she's 15 and she's really nice, like you! the poop tastes awfully disgusting but it's worth it that i get to spend time with haeyoon and seoyoon.

my taste buds were also badly affected :( certain foods, i can no longer taste. i hope if you cook or bake something, i get to eat it!!

yours ( who knows?? :D ),
lee hyunjae