CHAPTER 7: EXES AND DATES

Aspen Luke Takishima's POV

After kaming magpaalam kay Tita Larissa, Nasa tabi ko siya sa kotse ko. Nung malapit na kami papuntang bahay, I turned the other way.

"Aspen, diba doon naman bahay niyo?", Gwen asked in confusion.

"Oo. Pero di naman tayo pupunta sa bahay ko", I replied casually.

I looked at her. When she heard that, Panic and alertness flashed in her light blue eyes.

"Saan mo ako dadalhin?", Gwen said sharply.

"Relax, Gwen. Bibili lang tayo ng coffee sa Starbucks then dederetso na tayo sa bahay ko", My voice was soothing her as I spoke.

Thankfully, It worked and she calmed down.

"If you don't want to come, you can just wait for me here", I offered.

She shook head. "No. Sasama nalang ako. Bibili din naman ako ng coffee."

Gwen Marie Belserion's POV

We ordered then we sat down at a table with our coffees. Nagkwekwentuhan kami about different topics and after a while nagtatawanan na kami sa table namin.

"Aspen, mag joke ka nga."

"O, sige. Ang pangit ko pero joke."

I pouted, unamused.

"Ano bayan din, Pen-pen. Make me laugh.", I said childishly.

"Are you challenging me?"

"Oo."

Aspen fucking smirked, "Grabe Gwen. Di pa nga kita nililigawan oo na agad ang sagot mo?"

I ignored his teasing remark, "Are you backing out from my challenge, Aspen?"

Nagsalungbaba si Aspen as if thinking deeply. Then after a while, a large grin stretched across his face. "Why are Koalas are not qualified as a bear?"

My eyebrows scrunched together, intrigued, "Why?"

He smirked, "Because they don't have the Koalafications to become a bear!"

I couldn't help it and a round of giggles burst from me. Then I stood up, and excused myself, heading for the bathroom.

*******a few minutes later********

I walked out from the bathroom after a few minutes. As I was walking out, I bumped into someone and I slipped. I almost fell backward until that person took a hold of me and steadied me.

I muttered thanks and was about to stand up when I saw him and was shell shocked.

"Thorius", I said, surprised.

He smiled at me, and I felt like crying. "Hello, Gwen", he greeted me.

ASPEN LUKE TAKISHIMA'S POV

Ba't parang ang tagal naman ni Gwen?

After a few minutes, I have had enough and followed her. That was when I saw some guy holding her in the hallway of the bathroom.

As I was walking towards her, she stood up and seemed shocked at something. When I got close her, she approached me and the guy finally noticed my presence.

I looked at the guy sternly, "Is there a problem here?"

GWEN MARIE BELSERION'S POV

He was cocky as he answered, "Nope, just catching up with an old friend here."

I snapped, "Old friend?", and scoffed, "You mean ex girlfriend mo na iniwan mo. Ang lakas ng loob mong magpakita sakin pagkatapos ng ginawa mo." I was seething, my fists clenching and unclenching. "Wth are you even doing here, akala ko out of the country ka ngayon, Thorius?"