Chapter 1: Trip

(Ring ring) (October 29th)

Dalton: Hello
Grandpa: Hi Dalton ! It's grandpa how have you been?
Dalton: Good! How about you?
Grandpa: Great! So I was gonna ask if you wanted to accompany me to California. I did a trace on ancestry.com and found out that I have a sibling I didn't even know about.
Dalton: I would love to, but I don't want to leave my friends during intersession and I doubt my parents would even say yes.
Grandpa: Well actually your parents are ok with it I have been planing to take you over there for quite sometime. As for your friends I have 3 extra plane tickets if any of them would like to come. I also got an extra hotel Room.
Dalton: Ok let me ask them. I'll call you later!
Grandpa: Ok bye!
(Dalton Calls Lisa.)
Lisa: Hello!
Dalton: Lisa!
Lisa: Dalton you know I hate for you to call me on the phone. What's so Important you couldn't just text it?
Dalton: So your telling me that going to Cali isn't important?
Lisa: Only if I'm going with you 😛.
Dalton: Bitch you are coming with me lmao.
Lisa:Bitch really?!
Dalton: Yes, bitch plane leaves tomorrow. Get packed!
Lisa: Ok ttyl!
Dalton: Ok bye!
(Ring ring)
Marissa: Bitch What theeee Fucccck! You just woke me up from a dream with BTS in it. You better have a reason for this.
Dalton: Mari my grandpa is taking me to Cali I get to bring 3 friends. Want to go?
Mari: Bitch my parents aren't gonna let me go! They don't have the money for it.
Dalton: My grandpa is paying for all of it we even get a 1 day pass to Disney.
Mari: Ok I'm down for it!
Dalton: Ok ttyl
(Ring ring)
Dara: What! I am trying to sleep 😴.
Dalton:Dara,do you want to go to California? My grandpa is letting me take 3 friends with me.
Dara: So I get food, a bed, and get to go to California?
Dalton: Yeah.
Dara: I guess
Dalton: ok we're leaving tomorrow
Dara: Ok ttyl.
(Ring ring.)
Dalton: Grandpa yes, me and my friends would like to accompany you to California.
Grandpa: Ok see you guys tomorrow!
( call ends.)
(Hello everyone if this chapter seems unrelated to Michael Myears he will come later I just needed to introduce the characters of this story. Please keep reading I promise the book will not disappoint.)