Chapter 2: Discovery

(On plane) (October 30th)
(In person.)
Dalton: Hey Mari.
Mari: What?
Dalton: Are you getting any signal up here.
Mari: Nope!
Dara: Me neither!
(Lisa shakes her Head no.)
Dalton: The only thing I can pull up is my news app but all the news articles I'm seeing is from the 70's till 2002. I found this article about a 6 year old boy named Michael Myers who killed his sister back in 1963 in Haddonfield Illinois . It turns out 15 years later on Halloween he managed to escape the insane asylum and track down his last living relative. His sister Laurie Strode. She managed to escape him the night he came for her in 1978. 10 years later it was found out that Laurie had died in a car accident but her daughter Jamie was taken in by an adopted family.  Michael then came  after her. After 7 years of being able to avoid Michael, Jamie finally got caught and killed by Michael. She did,however, have a son that is still missing till this day. 3 years later in 1998 Michael discovered that his sister,Laurie, had faked her death and was living in California. She had a son who was 17 at the time, Michael came for them that Halloween but Michael was caught off guard by Laurie who stood her ground against him and defeated him. Before delivering the fatal blow to Michael to ensure he was indeed dead,she hijacked the car that was transporting Michael and crashed then took an axe and took his head off. It turns out that Michael knocked out one of the ambulance workers, took him hostage, and changed clothes with him. Halloween of 2002 he stabbed Laurie and threw her off a 3 story building. It is thought that Michael will come after anyone who he is related to  him too complete his "curse of thorn." Especially if it's their 17th Halloween.
Mari: Well glad we don't have to worry about that it's not like any of us are related to him.
Lisa: True!
Flight attendant: We are about to descend please turn of all electric devices.
( We arrive in California late that night.)