Chapter 9: The Final Hour

(Scene starts with Dalton a walking through the hallway.)(Dalton notices a nurse stabbed up against a wall.)
Dalton: Michael where the fuck are you!
(Michael appears from out of the shadows.)(Dalton turns around to see him just as he was about to be stabbed.)
Dalton: Holy shit!
(Dalton runs and Michael follows.)(Dalton thinks back to just minutes earlier where he Mari and Dara came up with a plan to finally kill Michael.)
Marissa: can  we go over the plan one more time?
Dalton: Ok. I'm gonna lore out Michael when I do I'm gonna lead him into the stair well. Once in the stare well I'm gonna let him catch me.
Dara:Explain again why your gonna just let him catch are you an idiot?
Dalton: That's why I have to stab him with this first.
(Dalton holds out a needle.)
Mari:What is that?
Dalton:it's an anesthetic. It will make him extremely tired if not knock him out all together.
Dara:Ok your plan is borderline suicidal but what are we gonna do with his body.( Dalton points at the axe on the other end of the hall.)
Dalton: Were gonna cut the bitch's head off.
(Goes back to normal time.)
(Dalton runs down the hallway Michael close behind.)
Dalton:Damn I remember him being a lot slower.
(Dalton opens the door to the stair well and begins going down the stairs with Michael following.)(Dalton trips and falls to one of the floors.)(Michael picks Dalton up from the ground and holds him up against the wall.)
Dalton:Ugh!!!!
(Michael lifts the knife about to stab Dalton but Dalton pulls out the needle and injects the anesthetic into Michael.)
(Michael falls down another flight of stairs shaky.)
Dalton: Damn that was close! Mari Dara you can come out now.
Mari: Oh we are way ahead of you. (Mari takes out 2 needles and is about stab Michael but he throws Mari against the wall in the process.)
Mari: Ow!! That really hurt.
(Michael starts to approach Dalton again.)(Dalton starts to back up.)
Dalton:Dara where the hell are you?
(Dara Appears.)(She hits the axe right into the back of Michael's head.)(Michael falls to the ground.)
(Dara goes to Mari.)
Dara:Are you ok.
Mari: Yeah. Do you think he is dead. (Mari points to Michael.)
(Michael sits up.)
Dalton:I don't think so!
(Mari Dara and Dalton run up the stairs.)
Dara:Dalton hurry your fat ass up! He is getting closer!
Dalton: I'm hurrying!
(Bang!!)
John: Take that you bastard!
(Michael falls back.)
Laurie: John take them with you. I'll deal with him one final time.
Dalton: No I have an idea and we are not leaving you alone. I have an idea but we need to lore him outside. Laurie I need you to lead him outside. I'll handle the rest.
(Mari points.)
Mari: Dalton where did he go?
Dalton:Shit!
Laurie:Never mind that I'll deal with him myself
(Laurie takes John's shotgun and hands him her pistol.)(Everyone takes off leaving Laurie by herself.)
Laurie:Michael where are you? You bastard!
(Laurie walks around.)
(Michael appears behind Laurie. Laurie realizes Michael is behind her and turns around and shoots him.)
Laurie:Take that you bitch!
(Michael falls back but gets right back up.)
Laurie: When will you learn to just stay dead.
(Laurie fires several more times each time Michael is driven back.)(Laurie shoots one final shot causing Michael to fly through a window to the ground below.)(Time goes back to Dalton talking to John, Dara and Mari.)
Dalton: John you still have the pistol Laurie gave you right?
John: Yeah but all this will do is weaken him and maybe slow him down. Why?
Dalton: Hold on Mari do you have the syringes
Mari: Yes! Why?
Dalton: We are gonna hit him with everything we got. Dara go check on Lisa while we deal with Michael.
Dara: Ok.
John: Dalton you know well enough that couple of anesthetics and 6 gun shots aren't gonna kill him.
Dalton:Yeah that's why I have one more thing we are gonna do.
(Scene goes back to normal time.)
(Michael although stunned gets back up.)
John:Hey uncle mike.
(Michael turns.)
(John fires 6 shots at Michael causing him to stumble.)
Mari:Take that you bitch!
(Mari sticks him with the anesthetic syringes.)
(Michael begins to become disoriented.)
Dalton:Ok that just leaves me.
(Dalton clips on wires to Michael causing him to be electrocuted and fall to the floor shaking.)
(Laurie comes out with axe at hand.)
(Engine running in the background.)
Laurie: WOW! I can't believe you connected him to a car battery.
Dalton: Considering the fact you shot him out of a 2 story window and he survived that. I had to get a lot more creative.
(Engine stops.)
Mari: At least the Asshole is dead.
Dalton: I hope.
John: Do y'all hear that.
Mari: I don't hear nothing.
John: Exactly!
(Michael appears behind and stabs Laurie through the back.)
Laurie: Ugh!!!!!
(Dalton takes the axe and decapitates Michael.)
Dalton: Well at least this time we no for sure he is dead.
(Laurie is on the ground bleeding with John at her side.)
John: No mom I can't lose you and Mollie in the same night. Stay with me!
Laurie: I can't it's to late. Make sure you dispose of the head and the body separately. John I know I wasn't always the best mom but please know that all what I did was to protect you. I love you!!
(Laurie body goes limp.)
(Mari and Dalton are sad in the background.)(Dara and Lisa approach in the background.)
Lisa: You guys! The police are on there way!
Mari: Thank god!
Dara:It's finally over.
Dalton: Yeah the only thing now is what do we tell are parents.
(Dara,Lisa and Mari look at Dalton.)
Dara: You better have a plan for this.
Dalton: I don't all I have are plans to kill psycho Great Uncles. I'm sure we will figure it out.
(Sirens approach in the background.)