•Author's Note•

Hello! And welcome to my second fanfiction Blood Lust! I'm just as excited to create this plot as I was with my first Fanfic Black Sheep.

A few words of warning before you continue...

First: If you have seen the anime and/or read the manga and/or played the game, then you know how graphic and disturbing this storyline can get. I will not be sugar-coating anything and shall keep the atmosphere of this story as it was intended to be.

Gory.

Thrilling.

And slightly depressing, lol.

With (of course) some added romance.

That being said, there will probably be some intense parts that I will have to put warnings for, since the OC I created for this Fic is just as fucked up as everyone else.

I will let you guys know when those parts come up by saying...

⚠️Trigger Warning: *type of trigger*⚠️.

And putting...
✅ • ✅ • ✅

when its over. So that way those who don't want to read the trigger parts of this story can safely skip them.

Second: I want to add that I'm gonna use a mix of the sub and dub's dialogue. Only cause for the majority of the show the dub dialogue for Zack is waaaaaaay funnier lol, but his dialogue in the sub makes he seem smarter. So I'll be mixing it up a bit!

And finally: As of right now, I think I do plan on either writing, or hinting at some smut in this story, (leaning more towards hinting at cause I suck at writing those kind of scenes). Though it wont be until towards end, as you can imagine how hard it would be to do such an act in the building the three are trapped in lol.

I think that's all I really have left to say. For now that is.

Now, without further ado, please enjoy the story!