Chapter 1

Everyone has heard of a bad boy falling for the good girl and changing hes ways. What if this time its the girl thats bad ?

Im Malia Robertson, The bad girl. Yes when you first see me you wouldnt think so. But yet I am. I got suspended several times from school, lots of detentions too. But who cares. Me and my friends hang out at this little house.

Its MJs house. Her parents are extra rich and dont spend alot of time with her so they bought her own little house to make it up to her. We throw the biggest parties and crash even more. Weed, alcohol and boys.

Im not a commitment girl. No one would really stick with me since im so much trouble.

So Me and MJ decided to go shopping at the local mall. I needed some more little black dresses and skirts. Yes i was a teaser girl. The one who every guy wanted. I needed to catch they're attention and my clothing was the best. Dont get me wrong im not a slut. Well others might think so, But i dont sleep with everyone who comes around. Apart from Crash (crash from finding carter.imagine him!) Hes the ultimate bad boy.

Oh great bunch of screaming girls distracting my thoughts. Two guys ran into the store and the security closed the door from the girls. Who are these boys ?

One had dark floppy hair and really blue eyes. Dressed quite normally. Plain grey colar shirt and dark blue chinos. But the other one. Blonde hair, dark coloured top and black pants with some high tops. Also with some black sunglasses. I wanted him. They turned around and noticed me and MJ.

They gave us a cheeky smile and we just smirked back. I had one of my black tight dresses on with a dark wash denim jacked and combat boots. Great day for a mini dress.

"hello ladies."

Malia-" well hello there pretty boy." It was the blonde guy. Looked even better up close.

"Couldnt help to notice you. Whats your name ?"

"Malia and this is my friend MJ. What about you?"

"Im matt. Matthew Espinosa."

Short chapter ! But keep reading I promise its good :D

This story and sequel to it are fully completed ! If you would like check out my other stories :)