chapter 12

Nothing happened with me and Matt of course. Well, Yet. Well there comes monday with my favourite teacher. I was in a good mood so i might make so much trouble.

I was wearing high waisted black disco pants and red crop top with my combat boots. I was extra lazy today so my make up wasent as dramatic.

"Hey hey miss.J."

"Well your in a good mood. Lets hope it lasts."

Malia-"Oh it will aslong as you dont make me mad." I skipped to the back of the class beside Matt.

Malia-" Hey pretty boy."

Matt-"Your in a good mood princess."

Malia-" Hhm of course, Theres another party at the club friday. I hope you come around." 

Matt-" If your gonna be there then yes."  Well looks like i know who im gonna be spending the night with. Oh look i didnt get into trouble, Matt must have an effect on me. Week went by fast. Thank god. And its party time !

Malia-" Heyo blondie. You ready to go ?"

Matt-" Yea im going to stop at home to get some clothes that okay ?"

Malia-" cool make sure you come to mine though so i can get you in. Hey yo MJ ! Wait up your coming with me."

Me and MJ got home and started getting ready. I wore a strapless navy skater dress. It puffed out alot which was cute. Also nude heels. Darkened my make up and waved my hair. MJ woke my red dress and black heels. I didnt know if Crash was going to be there but i kind of hoped he wouldnt.

Malia-" Damm chicka you so wore this dress better than me !"

MJ-" oh dont be silly. So whats gonna happen tonight ?"

Malia-" Hhm i dont know. Maybe something." I winked at her then the door bell went.

Malia-" If its you matt come in!" He walked in.

Malia-" Sorry i cant walk down the stairs in these killers. Oh Blue eyes!" Hayes was with him. Hes a cutie.

"MJ your crush is here !" She ran out. Well attemped to. She couldnt run either in heels.

Mj-" Well well."

i finally got down the stairs and MJ nearly slapped off the ground.

Matt-" Shall we ?"

Malia-" Whos drinking tonight ? Cause if everyone we can only bring one car."

Matt-" Hayes ? will you ?"

Malia-" Blondie you definitly will."

Hayes-" haha thats funny. Matt doesnt drink." We looked at him.

MJ-" Are you kidding ? Looks like you havent seen him around here so." We eventually got into Matts car.

Malia-" Sammy!"

Sam-" Hey smiley looking good tonight. Brought you friend again huh ?"

Malia-" oh yes. Crash coming tonight ?"

Sam-" I dont think so. Go ahead."

I didnt have to wait in the line. None of us did. Since i was a VIP here. Some guys winked at me while i walked passed all of them but i brushed them off. As usual Bar, drinks and upstairs. There will always be some people that try get in pretending to be my friends. Well who wouldnt want to get into VIP section. I sat beside Matt most the night.

Matt-" You look really hot tonight."

Malia-" Thanks pretty boy. Looking good yourself."

And woah look. Them soft lips of hes. Aw god surely is my new weakness. We ended up making out a few times through the night. Hayes took us home since he bearly drank anything. We all crashed in my sitting room. I woke up to someone pushing into me. I opened my eyes to see Crash standing over me.

Crash-" Well i thought when you said you wanted to see other people it would be him."

I noticed Matt holding my waist. I wriggled away from him and Crash helped me up.

Malia-" Please dont be mad. I mean nothing happened. And you! Slept with other girls."

Crash-" Yes i did but i always lost contact with them. I always went back to you cause i had feelings for you !"

Malia-" You.. you what ?."