chapter 54

So this is it. The day of prom. I never took these things seriously cause i thought it was stupid. But now ? I dont know i feel like this is important.

I got Lilly to take care of Evelynn. She has been handling better. With her shifting i mean. We still havent figuered out how powerful she is. But we're guessing alot.

I suppose we were all drawn together for a reason. Most of us with some kind of special in us.

I havent been with anyone for the whole day. But time for a shower. I took super long. I normally take long showers but this was just.. like an hour long.

I french braided my hair from the very top all the way down. I dried myself completly, lotion and lazy clothes. But you know what the drill is. I had to buy a bunch of new make up. Well.. prom just gave me the excuse to. I sat infront of my mirror and studied myself carefully. I did everything so slowly. My make up. Bit by bit. Putting everything till perfection.

And yes i did put on fake tan. Dont judge ! Im quite a pale person okay. alot of my tan faded !

It took a hell of a long time to get my make up done. All this contouring, eye shadow, eye liner and all the rest.

I already got my nails done that morning. They're so long and fancy. Pretty cool.

Once again i studie my face when i was finished. I stood infront of the dress and stared at it. I heard people going downstairs.

Lillia and Matt. Everyone greeting them downstairs, taking pictures. I guess thats time for me to put it on.

It clutched perfectly to my body. The top half tight, showing all the right curves. Then the bottom skirt flowing out.

I didnt look into the mirror until i was complete. I put on my heels and took out my braid. I wanted natural waves. Thought it went well since my hair was super long. I should probably get a hair cut. I slowly stepped up facing the mirror.

Holy shit balls ! I look finneee !

"Malia !! Come on !"

Malia-" Just a minute !"

I wanted to take my time. Scannimg through every inch of my body. Okay i should probably go now. I quickly put on some nice smelly stuff.

"Malia ! Get down here ! Now !"

I moved out the door and stopped at top of the stairs. I looked down to see everyone chatting away. Lillia looked wonderful. She had a little bump already. Matt looked hella good in that suit. But.. not as good as Nathan. Lilly started hushing everyone when she spotted me.

I liked how everyone was jaw dropped and in 'awe'. It was cute.

Lilly-" You look...wow wonderful."

E-" You look like a princess."

Nathan-" I cant even say anything..im speechless."

We took photos. And got heading to the hall. It was the usual like you would see in movies. Mid-night themed. The night was calm. Well drama free.

"Okay everybody ! Its time to announce the king and Queen !"

Everyone gathered togethered and cheered. Funny.

"And this years King is.... Nathan Underwood !"

I looked at Nathan whos arm was around my waist. He looked as suprised I was. I didnt even know he was nominated !

He went up on the stage and got hes crown.

"And now..Moment we have all been waiting for. The Queen."

There was a drum role. Its as if every girl in the hall stopped breathing. It was so weird. I looked to my side to see Matt and Lillia. He had both hes arms around her. Hes tie was matching to her dress. They were so happy.

" Malia Robertson !!"

Everyone turned to me. I didnt even realise until the lights pointed at me. Wait.. was I ? Oh god. This is weird. Everyone took a step back to open up my way. Britanny looked like a slapped arse.

Nathan helped me up on stage.

Malia-" I didnt even know we were nominated. Or whoever the hell this stuff works."

Nathan-" Me neither."

"And its time for King and Queens first dance. So clear the floor."

Nathan jumped off and lifted me down after him.

To be honest it was kind of awkward everyone watching us.

Nathan-" You know i never told you this. Well atleased not straight to you. I thought about it but.. yea i think its time i am.. let you know."

Malia-" Spit it out already."

Nathan-" I think.. I love.. you."

I was quite shocked. I mean its a big step for him I guess since the first girl he loved just.. left him.

Malia-" Well..Nathan Underwood.. I love you too."

I leaned in and kissed him. He tightned hes grip around my waist. Soon everyone gathered around us and danced away. Annddd now the nights over. It was fun. Yea i guess. Matt and Lillia were all loved up and smooching all the time. Yuck.

Nathan-" I'll go get the car."

He left me waiting with these two ! God !

Malia-" Guys.. am.. has he not been a bit too long ?"

Matt-" Lets go."

He took us to where he parked the car. The car was .. started ? Everything was started apart from .. nathan.

Malia-" Where is he ? Nathan !! Somethings wrong.."

Matt-" Maybe he went somewhere."

Malia-" And left the car started and the door opened ? Are you dumb or something ?!!"

Okay i was getting mad. And scared. I started running around crazily.

Malia-" Nathan ! Nathan come on !"

Tears started running freely from my eyes.

Matt-" Let me take you home. We can try track him down."

I didnt have the energy to argue. But as soon as we got through the front door. I dropped to my knees. I cried some more.

I knew something was wrong. Call it mate connection.

I could sense everyone around me feeling pity for me. This night went so great and now ? Now my boyfriends gone !

I just sat there. My face burried in my hands.

Crash-" Hey hey come on baby girl.. let me carry you."

He picked me up and took me to my.. mine and Nathans room. He left without a word. He knew i didnt like talking when i was sad. So he just left me cry it out.

I will find him. And when i find out who did this.

They will pay.