9-

{#}{#}{#}

After the encounter with Ethan I went back up to my room and FaceTimed Shane for awhile. He always makes me smile.

He had to go because his mom is making him come to a family reunion in Kentucky this weekend.

So now I'm in my room putting together outfits, so I have some ideas. I like planning outfits so I'm more prepared.

All of a sudden I heard a knock at my door. With a sigh I stood up and opened the door. I didn't expect to see him, but it was Jack. "Uhh hey," I say to him and he smiles. "I just wanted to check on you, you seem like something is really bothering you. Is it Ethan?" He asks me and I smile. "I'm okay, just frustrated, I should've never gotten myself into it with them. It was a mistake," I reply.

"Who's them?" He asks me, walking in my room and sitting on my bed. "The twins, they lied to Hayes about me and he was really mad, so yeah," I say and he shakes his head, disapprovingly. "He just went outside to smoke a few minutes ago you know," he says and I groan. "Of course he did, he thinks if he does something like that I'll go talk to him or something. I don't want him to but he's the one doing it to his body, it's bad and he knows it but if he wants lung cancer that's his problem," I say and jack nods.

"Okay, well, I hope you're okay, talk to you later," he says and walks away, shutting my door on the way out.

Ethan is honestly stupid for smoking. That is SO bad for your body. He promised he'd stop too. But it's not my problem.

Sounds like an Ethan problem!

{#}{#}{#}

I decided I wanted to go to the store to get some stuff so I can have Abbey over for a movie marathon. She just texted me and told me her crush was lying about liking her back and was just trying to mess with her feelings so I invited her over.

I'm currently in the candy isle. That's where I went first. I grab gummy bears, licorice, 4 milky ways, a snickers, and a big bag of mini resees.

I walk out of the isle and almost run into these two boys. "I'm so sorry!" I say and quickly apologize. "Don't apologize to these two idiots, it wasn't your fault," a girl says, walking up behind me. "No, no, it was, I wasn't watching," I say and one of the boys replies. "It's our fault chica," he says. I shake my head and they just chuckle at me.

"I'm Mila," the girl says. "I'm Natalia, nice to meet you," I say and she smiles. The boy that called me chica smiles and says, "I'm Isaiah, and this is Tez." Tez waves and I smile at them.

Mila:

Isaiah:

Isaiah:

Tez:

"I feel like I've seen you before," Tez says and I shrug

"I feel like I've seen you before," Tez says and I shrug. "Maybe, I don't know," I say and he looks deep in thought. "Natalia, hmm, Natalia, Natalia, Natalia, GRIER!" Tez screams and I jump. "Yes, how do you know?" I ask him.

"You're Hayes's sister!" He says and grins. "Yes I am," I say and smile back at him. Mila and Isaiah look confused while Tez and I laugh.

Of course he knows one of my brothers. Everyone does.

"Who's Hayes?" Mila asks. "He's my brother, I'm not sure how Tez knows him but yeah," I say and she smiles. "I wanna meet this brother of yours, you're super pretty so maybe it's in the family!" She says and I laugh and thank her.

"I have stuff to do, but I would like to meet this Hayes character when my sister does," Isaiah says, glancing at Mila and I smile, knowing that they are siblings. "I talk to Hayes on a daily basis, we don't really see eachother that much though," Tez explains and I nod.

"Let's exchange numbers so you can meet Hayes!" I say to all of them, even though it doesn't imply to Tez.

We all get eachothers numbers and part ways.

{#}{#}{#}

I arrived back home to see that everyone was still there. Gosh, when are they gonna leave?!

I walk inside and see all the boys sitting around the living room watching a scary movie. I screech and rush upstairs, bags in hand.

I absolutely HATE scary stuff. Scary movies, haunted houses, scary costumes, scary people, scary animals, scary weapons, scary monsters, anything that will scare me I hate. I knew it was a scary movie on the tv because Nash used to watch it all the time. It's a fairly old one.

Me and Skylynn are the only two people in my family that don't like stuff like that. I have a feeling she will grow into liking it but I never did.

I sit on my bed and get out my phone, seeing I have a few texts.

Mila: it was nice meeting you!

Hayes: we are watching a scary movie, just saying

Abbey: hey, can you give me the answers to the math hw?

Of course abbey asks me for homework. She barley does any schoolwork on her own. It's kinda funny. She's never had anything below a C.

I text Mila and Abbey back and lay back on my bed, sighing.

I'm in a weird mood right now, I don't know. I hear a knock at my door and I shout a come in, than my door opens.

"Hey princess," Ethan says, entering my room. I groan. "Ethan give me a break," I say, sitting up. He nods and frowns, walking back out. He makes my blood boil. I'm done trying to fix him too. It's his body he's ruining. Abbey is on her way over right now and I'm gonna try having a good night.

{#}{#}{#}

A/n: this is short and boring but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm trying on this book. I'm not digging the cover though. Does anybody want to make me one?