28-

{#}{#}{#}

After we watched a couple movies it was 10:30 and we decided to go to bed. Hayes and Ethan just stayed where they were, along with Grayson. Mila went home and me and Kit went to my room. She's wearing Graysons clothes today.

It's the morning now and i just woke up. I rub my eyes and sit up, seeing Kit fast asleep right next to me. I look around and stand up to go turn the light on.

I go downstairs and wake the boys up, kissing Ethan when he does, than I went to wake up kit.

We got ready and ended up looking like actually frat boys.

(Kit is on the left, Natalia is on the right)

We just wore our hair down and just put mascara on. She straightened her hair also.

When we went downstairs Ethan looked so hot.

(Shirts buttoned because of dress code)

Like, I'm drooling at him. Gray looks good too but I'm ignoring him because WOW look at my man.

"Wow Eth, you look hot as a frat boy," I say and kiss his cheek. He chuckles. "Wow Princess, you look adorable in my clothes," he says and I laugh, walking away from him into the kitchen.

I grab a granola bar and put it in my backpack for later. I'm not hungry right now but by the time we go into 2nd hour I will be.

"We have 10 minutes than we are leaving!" Hayes shouts from the basement. I make the shhh sound because Skylynn is sleeping upstairs, along with my dad. Mom's already at work.

I sit down on the couch and Ethan plops down next to me with a slight sigh. I look over at him and he is staring right at me. "Hey baby," I say and he smiles. "Hi."

{#}{#}{#}

Me and Ethan walked into school hand and hand. This stuff smells like him and I'm obsessed, I think he purposely put cologne on them.

"Ethan did you put cologne on these clothes?" I ask him and he chuckles. "Aha, you noticed," he winks and I smile. "I love how you smell," I say and he nods, knowing.

We split up, going to our lockers and Melanie is at mine. "Hey Mel," I say and she smiles at me. "Hey," she says, watching me open my locker.

"What's up?" I ask, putting my bag in. "Nothing, just standing here waiting for you. Are those Ethan's clothes?" She asks and I nod. "Why didn't you dress up?" I ask, noticing her normal outfit. "I didn't really feel like it all that much," she shrugs. I nod and we walk away.

{#}{#}{#}

By lunch time I'm extremely annoyed with many people. I'm annoyed with Abbey, because she's on her period so she's mad and is having mood swings and she took it out on me.

I'm annoyed with Ethan because he is being short with me and isn't talking to me at all. I'm annoyed with my English teacher because she gave me a D on an essay I worked my butt off on.

Today is just annoying!

I sit down at the lunch table and everyone is talking. I take my a bite of my food as Ethan sits down next to me. I don't even look at him.

"Hey princess," he says and I ignore him. If he is short with me he won't get nothing out of me. He notices that I'm ignoring him and I see him roll his eyes out of the corner of my eye. I take a drink of my water and he grabs my hand.

I look at him and he is staring at me in confusion. "What did I do?" He asks and I laugh. "You don't know do you? I hate when people are short with me!" I say and he shakes his head. "Princess I'm just having a long day," he tries to explain and I scoff. "Yeah so am I but I'm atleast trying to talk to you," I say and he nods.

"I know, I'm sorry," he says and I nod. He pulls me into him and I sigh, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I can't get over how hot you look in my clothes," he says into my ear and I feel myself blush. I pull away and smile at him.

"Natalia," Nash says and I look over at him. "Huh?" I answer and everyone is looking at me. "Look to your right," he says and I look over to see Jacob smirking at me. What the hell?

"Can we talk?" He asks, walking over to me. Ethan puts his arm around me and stars at Jacob coldly. "Dude, calm down, it's just a talk!" Jacob says and Ethan scoffs. "If she's not back in here within 10 minutes we're gonna have problems," Ethan says. I laugh and kiss his cheek, deciding to go out and talk to Jacob.

We leave the cafeteria and stand in front of some lockers. "So, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a thing with Ethan and I thought you were super beautiful and I just thought I'd give you it a shot," he says and I smile. "Thank you Jacob, and it's okay, I'm glad you have the courage," I tell him and he smiles. "Thank you, Ethan is a very lucky guy," he winks and I smile.

"I think one of my friends would like you," I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Yeah?" He asks and I nod. "But don't think I forgot about you sticking your through down that girls throat yesterday," I say and he chuckles. "Yeah, sorry about that, I don't know what I was doing."

"It's alright, but I'm not gonna let you talk to my friend if you're gonna keep doing that. Her name is Abbey," I say and he looks amused.

I tell him all about her and I think he might wanna give it a go with her. I'm tired of her complaining about being single anyways.

After that we walk back into the cafeteria and Ethan is staring right at us. I have a slight smile on my face as I sit down and kiss him on the lips. "We're all good now baby," I say and he nods, glancing at Jacob, who is talking to Abbey. Sksksks.

{#}{#}{#}

A/n: woah! She posted!😂