12-

A/n: this is Marcus, isn't he a cutie?🤪🥰
{#}{#}{#}

After awhile of sitting and talking, we decide to get up and go play cornhole and football and all that outside. "I'm gonna go get some warmer clothes on," I say, standing up from my spot on the couch. "I'm coming with," Abbey says, walking upstairs with me.

"Wanna go to my room first?" I ask her and she nods. We walk to my room and she plops on my bed with a sigh.

"I think I have feelings for Vincent," she says out of the blue as I'm pulling out fuzzy socks and a hat. "You what?!" I shout and she shushes me. "I don't know, I'm weird and he wouldn't like me," she says, looking at me. "Of course he would like you, and you aren't weird," I say. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "I'm serious Abbey!" I exclaim and she waves me off with her hand.

"You don't understand," she says quietly and I sigh. "Of course I do, you like him, it's a thing," I say and she nods, sitting up when I sit down on the bed next to her. "Abbey, it's okay to like him, you have all weekend to get him to like you, just don't be the chaser, play hard to get too," I say and she smiles. "Okay, I'll try that, thanks Nat," she says and I smile, hugging her. "Anytime," I tell her and we pull away.

I change into a bit more clothes just so I'm warmer, since it is very chilly today, than we walk to Abbeys room. She changes into a long sleeve that slips her sweatshirt back on, and puts a hat on. She has uggs on so her feet should be fine.

"Okay, lets go," she says and we walk out of her room, outside to the backyard. I see the hot tub and decide I should warm it up for later. I turn it on and set it to the heat and by the time I'm done Abbey is outside.

I walk out and I hear Ethan screaming something. I snap my head over and see him doing the chicken dance. What the heck?

"I DONT WANNA BE A CHICKEN, I DONT WANNA BE A DUCK, SO I SHAKE MY BUTT," he says as Carson takes a video of him. I start dying of laughter and he glares at me as he keeps dancing. "Is no-nobody seeing this?!" I exclaim, falling onto the ground, laughing. "Yessss Ethan slay sister," Shane says and I laugh harder.

I've never seen Ethan do anything like this. All of a sudden he takes his shirt off and flings it onto the ground. "HAHAHHAA," I laugh and Marcus walks over to me, lifting me off the ground. "You okay?" He chuckles and I nod, gripping his arm as I try to stop laughing.

It was only so funny because I've never seen him do anything like that before and it's just so random. "How are you not laughing at him?!" I ask him, genuinely shocked. People we chuckling but not laughing like I was. Abbey and Melanie were to distracted about something to notice.

"I'm used to this, all my friends are honestly so weird," Marcus replies and I chuckle, taking my hand from his arm, noticing I'm still holding onto him.

I look back at Ethan as he's putting his shirt back on. He has nothing else but sweatpants on. Wow, he's crazy. I chuckle one more time and walk away from Marcus towards Ethan.

"That was funny, why'd you do that?" I ask him and he shrugs, smiling. "Carson dared me to," he says and I nod. His face falls after a few seconds of silence. "I thought we weren't talking," he says and narrows his eyes. "It's the best thing honestly," I say with a shrug, not meaning it.

"Nice to know," he says with an eye roll. "Ethan, I don't think you're gonna change, you love smoking," I say and he throws his head back with a laugh. "I do NOT love smoking! Okay? I actually hate it but I can't stop, I can't," he says, almost shouting. "Why not Ethan?!" I shout at him and he rolls his eyes. "You don't realize that I'm addicted, I'm addicted to riding my motorcycle, I'm addicted to talking back to the teachers, wanna know why?" He shouts at me and I flinch.

"Sure Ethan, enlighten me!" I shout back and he narrows his eyes. "I'm reckless okay? I'm reckless and bad, bad for you, you're to good, and I understand that it's the best thing for you not to talk to me but one more thing I'm addicted to is you," he says, more calmly this time. I stand there shocked and nobody is even noticing us.

"You realize that's not why I'm mad at you right?" I say, shocked. "Yeah, I lied and you're angry, but there is more," he says and I shake my head. "If I thought you were bad for me I wouldn't have had that movie night with you Ethan! I don't associate myself with people who I think are bad, you doing the chicken dance just proved that you aren't bad," I say, laughing in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry I did that Princess," he says and I shake my head. "I know, but it caused problems with Hayes and I Ethan," I say to him. "Family is everything to me!"

"I know, and I didn't mean to do that, I said it because, I wanted....to look cool to Grayson, I didn't expect him to tell Hayes," he explains, looking down for a moment.

"Why? How's that cool?" I ask him, actually wanting to know. "You're impossible to get to, you know?" He replies and I furrow my eyebrows. "What?! What does that even mean?!" I ask him, genuinely confused.

"It means, you've never had a serious relationship and you are just to yourself all the time and gray was already suspecting stuff with us so I just kinda did it, it was a big mistake," he says and I shake my head. "I keep to myself because everyone makes me mad and stabs me in the back, this is all my friends, right here, I don't want anybody else," I explain to him and he nods. "Yeah I know that now, I'm sorry," he says and I nod. "I accept your apology, now let's get back to our plan, NO SMOKING to start," I say to him, laughing a bit.

He chuckles and nods, and it seems he likes that idea. "Let's go hangout with our friends," he says, putting his arm around me. I nod and we walk to the group again.

"Hey Natalia catch!" I hear and a football is spiraling towards me. I push Ethan off me and catch the ball in both hands, right before it hits my face. "You're so lucky that didn't just hit my face Carson!" I shout at him, since he is the one that threw it. Ethan laughs at my reaction and throws his arm around me once again. "Ethan I need to throw this back at him, get off me," I say, pushing him off again. He frowns.

"But right after I'm putting my arm around you again," he says and I roll my eyes. I throw a spiral at Carson and it hits him in the chest before he could catch it. He winces and picks it up. I laugh at him and he glares.

He throws it back and I run away before it can even reach me. I jump into Nash's back and he starts running around with me. "Oh my gosh Nash slow down," I laugh and he laughs along with me, setting me down near Marcus, who is chuckling at us. "Awwwh, sibling goalllss," he says, being extra. I playfully roll my eyes at him as Nash jogs back over to Vincent and Jack.

{#}{#}{#}

About 20 minutes later we decide to go inside and hangout for a little bit while we wait for the last three. I'm the only one that knows them except Hayes knows Tez. I'm positive everyone will get along though.

"Ouch! Vincent quit that," Abbey shouts as he pinches her sides. I smirk and look at them. "But Abbeyyyy," he wines, acting 3. I shake my head and focus my attention back on Kit, who is talking to me and Ethan.

"Ms.Tathear is such a rude person I can't with her, who takes a girls pencil from her because she had it in her hand while she was talking?! ITS NOT LIKE I WAS USING IT AND IT WAS MY LAST FREAKING PENCIL!" She shouts and I chuckle lightly. "NATALIA ITS NOT FUNNY!" She shouts at me and I roll my eyes playfully. "Just don't mind her, she's old and single, she's gonna be rude," I say and Ethan laughs.

"Whatever, I still hate her," Kit finalizes and I nod. The door opens and Hayes shouts, "TEZ MY MAN!" I squeal and run over to Mila, hugging her. We've gotten very close over text.

"Natalia hi," he says, hugging me back. I pull away from her and wrap my arms around Isaiah, hugging him for about 10 seconds. I don't know why though, I've also gotten close to him.

I pull away from him and hug Tez real quick. "Here let me show you guys where your rooms are than you can meet everyone!" I say and the nod, following me upstairs.

{#}{#}{#}

A/n: COMMENT ON STUFF!!!!