...

"Why do you do this?! How could you do this to everyone?! How?!" He shouted at her. She looked at him with those empty eyes, the same ones that killed the teens parants. "Because I...I'm cursed..." She said smiling forcefully. ".... don't give me that bullshit...you fucking traitor!! Ill fucking kill you!!!" "You can't do that even if I stood still and let you...I've tried everything...e-everything..." She looked down, her hair covering her face. "What...wh-what do you mean...?" She looked up at him crying while smiling. "Everytime I kill someone...the pain is inflicted on to me instead...when I first started doing this...my mother was the first to go..then my father..then my...my boyfriend...I felt everything they went through... All the pain...the mixed emotions of betrayal, pain, sadness... It haunts me every night... I'm numb but...it still hurts from time to time...but it's the same old pain... I kill people in so many different ways... just to see if there would be anything different...there never is...it's always the same...always...the same... Same feeling...same pain...same emotions...I've tried to get help but I kill them too. I feel the same thing... I want it to stop... I've tried... I can't control my blood lust...I'm sorry...so sorry...I'm sorry..." She sunk to the floor tears spilling over her cheeks and rolling down her face dripping down from her chin. "I can't stop it... I can't...it won't stop...I... don't want it to stop..." The boys eyes widened and the girl looked back up at him. Her tears have stopped and her stare was unnatural. The boy's face converted into something of terror. She smiled again but this time it was evil. "Sorry.. I.. I don't mean to keep your parents waiting..." She said lowly as she took the cleaver and walked towards the boy. "N-no please...! No! Nooooooo!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Police reports have said that James Ducati had died at around 4:30 last night. No sighs of breaking and entering have been seen, or dna to identify the killer. This case is one of the many cases opened. The murderer is still on the loose. So we advise lock your doors and windows. This is Ally Gomes reporting for channel 1 news now with the Holliday weather. Mike?" The tv turned off. The female stared at the tv with an empty stare. "I remember spending time with my mom in the snow..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End.