Chapter[5]

Han Jisoo's pov:

I saw you again today....
the urge of wanting to hug you and talk to you about what had happen with my dad was getting unbearable..

but I decided to ignore it and went straight to class...

"Jisoo!!! i missed you! wait....did he did it Again?" somi asked.

I just nodded my head and hang my head low and went to my seat.

Tears were wanting to flow out of my eyes but i prevented it to happen.

"Its okay you can tell me about it when you are ready" somi said again. I had no energy to say anything and nodded my head to her while smiling weakly to her.

Class started and our attention went to our teacher. Suddenly the door open, I smiled widely
when i saw your face

but it vanished in a quick second..

when i saw you and her....sweaty.....hickeys on her neck....your messy hair...

and at that moment i felt like crying but i held it...

it hurts jimin....

please stop hurting me please.

Lunch
Class ended and i grab somi's wrist and went straight to the cafeteria.
While eating i thought

'should i tell him? that suzzy is cheating on him, no....i should not.....he will hate me'

Suddenly i felt cold water running down on my face, i quickly stand up and spin around only to be slapped.

"Awww look guys its the ugly bitch" suzzy said while holding her laugher.

After her statement everybody in the cafeteria started to laugh

I can't hold it anymore.

I quickly ran out of the cafeteria and went to the rooftop....

it hurts...

not because everybody is laughing at me but the fact that you didn't stop her and join them and laughed at me.

"JISOO!! ARE YOU OKAY?!" suddenly a panicked somi came into the frame.
I hugged her really tight and cried really badly while telling her what had happen yesterday and just now.

little did i know....there was someone else there

-TBC-

———————————————————————————
Hello! I hope you like this book! oh and sorry to break it to you...but i won't be updating this book for 4-5 weeks as i really need to focus on my studies. I hope you understand byee👋🏻👋🏻