Chapter[6]

??? pov:

Damn i didn't know jimin has become a jerk. *sigh*

"i hope you will feel better jisoo" i said to myself
and went out of the rooftop and went to class

Han Jisoo's pov:
I felt better after ranting it out on somi and wipe my tears away.

"thanks somi" i said while smiling at her.

"your welcome jisoo" she replied to me while smiling

3rd person view:
Jisoo went to the bathroom to wash her face before going to class but little did she know that there is a little surprise for her in the bathroom

Han Jisoo's pov:
"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" somi asked me while walking down the stairs

"nah i'm okay with going to the bathroom alone you can go to class first"

i replied to her while walking to the bathroom

IN THE BATHROOM

3rd person view:
Jisoo went in the bathroom and went to the sink area and wash her face.
Suddenly her hair was being pulled

"aww look at what the cat had dragged in" suzzy said to her minions.
She suddenly pulled jisoo's hair harder.

"should i teach you a lesson?" she suddenly said while smirking.

She pulled jisoo and push her to the wall next her and started to beat jisoo with her minions.
Jisoo had no choice but try not to scream.

Suddenly one of suzzy's minions push jisoo's head and it hit the corner of the sink,
jisoo's head started to bleed.

Blood was flowing down from her forehead.

"Shit WHY DID YOU PUSH HER?!" suzzy yelled at her one of her minions which happens to be kandell.

Kandell felt scared and just look at the ground. They knew they had to get out of there so they did and left jisoo bleeding on the ground.

Han Jisoo's pov:
I was bleeding badly,
usually when i bleed i can handle it but i guess this time i couldn't handle it.

I had no choice but to call for help.

??? pov:
I was walking to my class till i heard someone calling for help.

It came from the girls bathroom,i had no choice but to open the door to see who was calling for help.

As i open the door slowly i was shocked cause the girl i saw at the rooftop was on the ground and was bleeding.

I rushed to her and carry her to the nurses.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO HER?" the nurse asked me worriedly.

"i don't know i saw her laying down on the bathroom floor and she was bleeding" i replied with my shaky voice as i was shocked

"okay thank you for bringing her here, by the way what's your name?" she asked while wanting to write it down.

"Kim Tae Hyung" i replied

"here this is a paper for your teacher, if you had not notice you are late for class" she said while giving me the paper. i nodded my head and went to class

When i reach class i gave my teacher the paper and went to my seat.

"Damn bro this is the first time you are late what happen" jungkook suddenly asked

"i don't want to talk about it at the moment" i said to him and stared at the board with a blank face.

Han Jisoo's pov:
I open my eyes slowly and looked around and saw that i was at the nurses.

"oh dear you are awake already! how are you feeling?"  the nurse asked me

"a little bit dizzy" i replied.

She nodded her head and went to get me a glass of water.

While waiting i was thinking about you jimin.....

were you the one who helped me?....

the nurse came back and gave me the water.

"can i ask you who was the one who brought me here? is it park jimin?" i asked while praying it was you.

"no it was not park jimin it was another guy i think his name is kim tea yung? nono its kim tae hyung" the nurse replied.

"oh thank you" i replied while trying to hold my tears.

The nurse nodded her head and went to her desk.

How could you jimin, i saw you and i know you saw me bleeding and yet you didn't help me and went to class with her. You knew i needed help and yet another guy helped me.

-TBC-

————————————————————————
Hello!! i hope you like this chapter!!!