Chapter[13]

5 Years Later

3rd person perspective:
Jimin and taehyung became best friends....

infact they are both in a kpop group called Bangtan.

Girls adores them so much,
Jimin and taehyung told their members about you and they are glad that their members understand them.

-Concert-
"AHHHHH I LOVE YOU"

"OPPA NOTICE ME"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH"

all sort of stuff was shouted by the armies,
it was valentines day and they had a concert the members are talking about their special girl which is their mom or sister as they are in a dating ban.

As they members tell their feelings it was jimin's turn.

"Hello armies *waves* i want to say that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH EOMMA and also my best friend....
well we were best friend until....she...she" he stutters

"died" taehyung continue for jimin while tears was coming out of his eyes.

After those statement the armys stayed quite

"she was a great best friend to me and taehyung...
well taehyung was a better best friend to her then i am" jimin said while looking at his feet.

"jiminie we talked about this and it was not your fault you were forced" taehyung said while hugging jimin.

"i just want to say IM SORRY JISOO AND I'LL ALWAYS LOVE AND REMEMBER YOU MY LOVE" jimin shouted while crying

"i'm sorry i have made this day worst for you armys out there" he apologise to the armys.

The armies there yelled and denied his apology as it was not his fault and even start chanting his name to show him their support.

They continue the concert,

jimin and taehyung told the armys how important you are to them and
how sorry they were towards you but they did not talked about what had happened to you or who is suzzy as they want to keep it to themselves.

WHAT JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG TALKED ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO

"i was forced to hurt her and act like i don't care just to save her from that witch" jimin stated as he cried

"i love her so much" he continued while looking at his feet.

"i'm-i'm sorry i didn't know" taehyung stated while hugging jimin.

After that talked,
they reported suzzy to the police and promised each other to not to forget you and always remember you and soon they became idols and even be in the same kpop group together.

-fin-