senpai • 01

You buried your head in your arms as your thoughts daydream; for about who knows how many times - about the light blonde-haired guy which is your ultimate one and only huge crush, Semi Eita

A guy who is pretty famous among girls since he's very and really attractive, plus a volleyball club member of shiratorizawa academy. Honestly, you know to yourself that there's a zero chance that he would notice you.

You're just simply anticipating for luck or wish upon a falling star.

"Excuse me, can I ask for some hot water? The electric water pot there is already empty."

You jolted up your head, [e/c] orbs goes wide and your heart almost jumped out from your ribcage. Wanting to pinch yourself to check if you were only just dreaming but you weren't.

Girl, you weren't! O_____O

It is Semi Eita right in front of your [e/c] eyes. He is holding a ready-to-cook spicy ramen and his bag slinging on his back. You blinked your eyes and pulled yourself together because now's not the time to embarrass yourself in front of the gorgeous guy.

"U-Uhm yes, just a minute."

You stand up from your seat and head inside to get some hot water but before that, you glanced at the wall mirror and you scrunched your nose.

Seriously? This is supposed to be my time to shine for Semi-senpai and I looked like a freaking frog! U______U

Having no time to put some light make-ups on; you groaned as you filled the pot of hot water before taking it outside. Gorgeous Semi is patiently waiting- thanks kami-sama.

You filled the water container and bowed at Semi.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Senpai-"

"S-Senpai?! P-Please don't call me that!" Semi stammered; trying his best to advert his gaze from you but failed miserably.

You bowed again and mentally screamed at his cutesy, you can even see a small hue of pink on his cheeks. Oh god! What a sight to see. ❤️

"S-Sorry! I will pay for the ramen before I forget to." He said.

You head back to the cashier area and Semi paid for his ramen before he sit down on the table. He pulled out a textbook and notebook from his bag then he start to eat his steaming hot noodles.

Perhaps he got some assignments to do.

You sulked in the corner; feeling devastated at the same time

You sulked in the corner; feeling devastated at the same time. You haven't got a chance to see your beloved senpai with a last glimpse before he left, since your beloved mother came and told you that your duty was done and pushed you to clean the dishes instead.

"[Name] darling! Do you know who is the owner of this wallet?" Your mom asked.

You quickly head outside and saw your mother is holding a dark brown leather wallet which seemed familiar to you.

"Let me see it, Mom." You said then your mother gave you the wallet and saw Semi's identification card right after you opened it.

Semi-senpai left his wallet! Should I call their telephone number? Duh! of course I should.

You inhaled a huge amount of air before exhaling it then you started pressing the numbers and gladly; the other phone rings.

Hello. Semi's residence, this is Semi Eita speaking.

Even through the phone call, his voice sound so good. You thought.

"Good evening, this is the girl from the store. Senpai, you left your wallet here."

S-Senpai?! I told you not to call me that!

Semi's voice echoed and you have to move the phone away from your ear. You bit your bottom lip; preventing yourself of squealing since you have already imagined what face he was making.

Aghh s-sorry! Actually, I was looking for it and thought I might dropped it there somewhere. Well, can I get it tomorrow? If you don't mind.

"Of course, I don't mind Senpai, tomorrow then." You smiled.

Alright, t-thanks!

Semi ended the phone call and you saw your mother is looking at you; wiggling her eyebrows.

You turned around and mentally screamed. God knows how happy you are that you can even barely walk.

( 💌 ) ── ̑̑

Ayeeee~! So this was chapter one & I hope you liked it.

I really love semi, so damn much ++ iwa-chan, akaashi, oikawa & kuroo >3<

Bear with me if I have misspellings & grammar errors plus, if the characters are OOC.